Cheating wife

My wife has cheated on me through out our marriage she was pregnant with her lovers child when we got married. For the first 3 or 4 years she cheated regularly, then when the kids were young she didn’t have the time or energy. She had one brief affair during this time. But now our kids have grown up she started it up again. The first time this time was with an old lover, they went out on several date and she spent evenings with him at an air b&b. This reignited her desire for extra attention. Over the last year she has had several lovers, a lot of one night stands and we have had a few wife swapping experiences. She currently has a boyfriend she see’s on a regular basis. We have a bull who we see together about once a month and have met a couple who we had an incredible experience with and will probably see again.
The fact that she cheats on me is something I’ve always loved, it’s got nothing to do with how much we love each other, in fact, we have been married for over 20 years and we always get comments about how close and in love with each other we are and that’s true. We are each others soul mate, and I’m so happy and lucky to have such an incredible wife!