Cheating Hot wife is at it again!

justcucked55

Couple
Gold
Today, wifey said that she had taken the day off and was spending it with her GF. Wifey was wearing a sundress , no bra and looked really sexy as she told me that her GF (K) was picking her up in a few minutes.
When I asked about their plans and she said that she thought that they might drive to the country to a winery.
K pulled in the driveway and she too was dressed to kill in a sundress, her tits spilling out, and high-heels.
My wife got in the car, both of them giggling, and they headed out.
Meanwhile, I just got a credit card notification that a hotel room had been booked at a neighboring town about an hour away… just past the wineries.

At around 7:30 this morning, I got a text from my wife. It explained that her GF “K” needed to go home late last night/early this morning and that my wife was now “stranded” at the hotel. She asked me to “be a dear” and come pick her up. She gave me the hotel name and location.
I responded that I was on my way and she immediately added “not yet… let’s say around 10:00? Text me when you’re in the lobby”
I replied “so, you’re not alone?”

It’s been over an hour and no response from her.
I’m leaving for the hotel now.

When I arrived at the hotel, at 10:00am, I texted my wife. She replied that I should go to the lobby to get 2 cups of coffee and then go to the front desk and ask for a room-key for room 318.
I got the coffee and then went to the front desk. The woman called my wife’s room to confirm that She was okay and wanted her to give me a key. She then giggled and said “of course”.
I had the feeling that the woman behind the desk knew that I was not the one who had been with my wife all evening.
I went to room 318 and let myself in.
The room smelled of sex… LOTS of sex.
As I turned the corner, I saw my wife, alone in bed. There were tow Queen-sized beds in the room and both had been heavily used…. Covers tossed and half on the floor. My wife was on her tummy, face buried in the pillow. Her hair was matted and a mess. I sat on the bed next to her.

“I was bad” my wife said. “VERY bad… but I’m glad that you’re here now.”

“Me too” I said, trying to take in the scene and imagine what had happened for the last 20 hours.

“K and I kept saying that we were ladies,” my wife said, as if trying to convince us both, “but that didn’t last long… K and I were both total sluts.”

I leaned down to kiss her skin, between her shoulder blades. She didn’t respond.
I kissed lower, in the middle of her lower back and she moaned.

“Use your tongue right there” she said.

I did and her skin was salty. I knew that taste to be cum… another man’s cum.

I moved the sheet that covered my wife’s ass and saw her sharply buttocks… and saw more traces of cum.

“He came all over your ass” I said.

“…. and not just ON it” she replied. “IN it too!”

“Wait, What?” I asked, as a bolt of shock and excitement jolted through me.”I didn’t think that you liked anal?”

“I didn’t” my wife replied… “until last night. I did so many nasty things… K and I just let ourselves go and allowed ourselves to be used hard. We let them do what they wanted to us.”

“THEY?” I asked

“Two guys” my wife added. “K set it up… That guy that K sees regularly and his friend…his very kinky friend.
I’ll tell you more if your keep licking me, but first get naked.

I couldn’t get my closes off fast enough. As I did, my wife rolled onto her side and said that she had arranged a ‘Late Checkout’ for 1:00. She reached for my erection and smiled.

“You’re excited”, she said, smiling. “I think that you’ll love what I’m going to tell you.”

I was already dripping.

As I knelt down and ran my tongue over the cum-covered round globe of my wife’s ass, my wife began her details from the afternoon and evening before:

After K picked up my wife, yesterday afternoon, they went to a local winery where they order a bottle of chilled white wine. After a few sips, K’s regular guy, Dave arrived. Dave kissed K and settle in beside her. He and the ladies chatted for a bit and then Charles arrived. Charles owns a local landscape company and was buff, yet charming.
After a second bottle of wine, that all were feeling horny so they all went to the hotel nearby.
My wife explained that once inside the room, Charles wanted to see her and K go down on each other as the guys watched.
My wife said that both she and K were slightly put-off and said that they were “ladies”.
Charles and Dave both replied that they would “see about that.”
Dave began kissing K and Charles moved to my wife and pulled her dress up over her head. My wife was now naked and Charles moved in to kiss her too.
As I licked my wife’s ass, she described how she seemed to melt into Charles’ arms as he kissed her. She admitted that his passionate kisses, as he felt her body, almost had her cumming. My wife then looked over and saw that K was now also naked.

My wife described how both Charles and Dave took their thick cocks out and as if rehearsed, my wife and K both knelt and took the Men’s cock’s their mouths. Together K and my wife sucked each of their cocks and passed them back and forth between them.
I kept licking the cum off of my wife’s ass as she described reaching over and feeling K’s tits. K returned the touch to my wife’s breasts.
Charles then guided my wife to one of the Queen-sized beds as Dave encouraged K to bend over and lick my wife’s pussy. My wife admitted to me that this was a first for her…. Having another woman lick her wet pussy.

My wife said that Charles then stuffed his cock into my wife’s mouth as K continued to lick her. Then Dave got behind K and began fucking her as she licked my wife. My wife said that as Dave trusted into K, it pushed her mouth hard agaist my wife’s pussy… and yes, she came hard as she sucked Charles’s cock.
Charles then pulled out of my wife’s mouth and Dave placed K over my wife’s face, facing her feet. K lifted my wife’s ankles and held her open for Charles to enter my wife.

Charles then began giving my wife the fucking of her life as she ate K’s freshly fucked and cum-filled Pussy.
Dave then leaned K forward, as my wife was still eating her and lubed up K’s ass. Dave then straddled my wife’s head and entered K’s ass! Charles was fucking my wife’s pussy and my wife was eating K and K was taking Dave’s cock up her ass!
This continued until Dave pulled out and Charles wanted my wife to ride him. Charles lie on the bed and my wife climbed on him, facing his head as K guided Charles’ cock up into my wife’s pussy. As my wife rode Charles, K began fingering my wife’s asshole as Dave fucked K from behind.
My wife said that riding Charles’ thick cock while K was fingering her ass pushed my wife to an incredible orgasm.
The “ladies” then were guided into a 69, on their sides and began pleasing each other.

My wife then shifted and exposed her cum-filled pussy to my hungry mouth.
As I slurped cum from her wet folds, she described more details….

My wife described how the two guys, Dave and Charles, began focusing on one of the women at a time… one in a mouth with the other in her pussy while the other woman licked her tits or kissed her.
Cum began dripping form the lady’s bodies.
Charles then wanted to take my wife’s ass. She protested but K began rimming my wife and got her really worked up.
Dave lay on his back as my wife straddled him and guided his cock up into her pussy. She then leaned forward and Charles worked his cock into my wife’s ass.
My wife was telling me how full she felt and it was an amazing experience.
After my wife came three times, the guys pulled out and focused on K’s holes.

I was slurping my wife’s drippy cunt as she told me to get up on the bed and onto my back. I did and she straddled me and slipped my hard dick up I or her well-used hole.

My wife asked me if I could feel the cum inside her marries pussy… cum from OTHER men…. I could still feel cum up on there and it was too much for me. I twitched, spasmed and shot up into my disappointed wife.

“Aw baby” my wife said, almost giggling. “Did you cum already?”

She lifted off if my and slid up, over my chest and settled her drippy center over my mouth.
As I ate a mixture of cum, mine included, my wife reminded me that because I cum so quickly, she needs a man who can last and please her.

As I swallowed the dollops of cum that dropping into my mouth, my wife announced that she hoped to be able arrange this type of tryst again.

“Nod if you’re okay with this” my wife said.

As I licked and drank the mixture of cum and looked up past my wife’s tummy and between her breasts, I realized that she never looked so incredible!

I feverishly nodded my acceptance.

“I’m glad that you’re okay with this” my said said softly, “because where I admitted that was very bad… I’m also admitting that I really, really enjoyed the things that we did.”

My wife them went on to describe how both men fucked both her and K silly, in all of their holes. She added that they both had to openly admit to the guys that both she and K were NOT ladies, but were in fact, three hole sluts!

My wife also admitted that she and K did things to each other that neither of them had ever done…. But that they loved it and were both anxious to do them again.

K had to leave around 2:00am so she took Dave and they left.
Charles stayed and continued to do nasty things to my wife until he drifted off to sleep around 5:30am.
That’s when I wife showered and texted me.
Charles woke up around 7:00 and went at my wife again, fucking her HARD, until he showered and left minutes before I arrived at the hotel.

My wife then showed me a text she got a little while ago. It was from Charles:

“I want that sweet ass again, real soon “

My wife blushed and I smiled.

My wife typed a short reply, hit send and then showed me her reply:

“Hey, I’m a lady….”

A reply from Charles came back almost immediately:

“Anytime you’re ready for more!”

We checked out of the hotel at around 1:00 in the afternoon… just over 24 hours since my wife and K left our house to “go to the winery.” As I drove us both home, my wife was texting as she sat beside me. She claimed that she was texted back and forth with K, but one never knows for sure. That makes it exciting too, right?

Once home, my wife was still glowing as she undressed and headed to the shower and then to our bed to sleep.

K and my wife made plans for today…
K picked up my wife and they both looked sexy as hell. Off they went…
My wife got home late the evening. She looked as though she had been right the ringer… face flushed, hair a mess, makes-up smeared and a huge smile on her face. She was actually glowing.
She told me that she and K had quite a day. I asked if it was just she and K?

“Well…” my wife paused. “K was there the entire time.”

I walked toward my wife as she paused on the stairs leading to out bedroom.

“Are you planning to shower before bed?” I asked, feeling very aroused.

“Not if you don’t want me too” my wife replied, a slight blush on her face.

My wife lifted the hem of her sundress and showed me that she was without panties and without any pubic hair. I had not seen her totally smooth in quite some time. Her vulva was all red and still wet. I reached for her center and she stepped back.

“No…” my wife teased. “Come upstairs, undress and lay on your back. Then, once I’m comfortable, I’ll tell you all about it.”

Once upstairs, I could not get out of my clothes fast enough. I was hard and dripping and that brought a smile across my wife’s face.
“Seeing you excited about his” my wife explained, makes it all the better. Lay on your back”

I did and my wife pulled her sundress over her head in one, quick motion. She then climbed up on the bed, swung around to face my feet and scooted back to place her dipping center inches about my face.

“Look at me first” my wife said. “Look at what I’m bringing home to you. What you see is what happened to me away from home and in another bed. You did not do this. What was once a personal, intimate act with each other is now a source of incredible joy and pleasure for myself and with others.”

My dick grew even harder as my wife slowly rocked her hips inches above my face.

“I was very bad tonight” my wife confessed. “VERY bad. Yet I loved every minute of what happened. I was toyed with and used like a whore. In fact, that is exactly what I feel like as I hover above you, my very aroused husband…. I’m a total whore!”

“As long as you’re happy” I admitted.

“Oh, I’m happy alright “ my wife fired back. “And we’ll get to how I’m going to stay this happy after you’ve heard the details of the last 12 hours.”

My wife lowered her pussy just enough so that I could have a little taste.

“Gentle” my wife said. “But please enjoy every drop. God knows that I did.”

My wife settled down on my mouth and as I slurped at her very full vagina, she described, in erotic detail, the events of the day.

She told me how K took her to the same hotel, where they checked and texted the Men the room number. While they were waiting, they both changed into sexy lingerie for their lovers. My wife admitted that after a glass of wine, my wife described how she and K, both being very sexually worked-up, began kissing and made advances on each other and ended up in bed. How she and K explored each other’s bodies with their mouths and fingers. My wife admitted that they both loved licking each other’s nipples and pussies. How she and K eventually scissored until they both came.

A knock on the door startled them both but when they answered the door, it was Dave who arrived first. My wife described how she and K practically ripped his clothes off and they both sucked his cock, passing it back and forth. Dave commented how excited both of the ladies were and K confessed that she and my wife had started without him. Dave wanted to see, so K and my wife put on a girl/girl show for a very hard Dave.

My wife described how Dave entered K as she licked my wife. My wife said that with each stroke of Dave into K, it pushed her face harder into my wife’s pussy. K and my wife came at almost the same time!

My wife said that Dave wasted no time in thrusting into her pussy as K sucked my wife’s clit, triggering her next orgasm.

A knock-at-the-door and K let in Charles. He wasted no time in stuffing K’s mouth with his cock.

Dave moved from my wife and pushed into K’s pussy while my wife sucked Charles. Dave then initiated a DP on K. Dave was in her pussy and Charles went into her ass.
My wife kissed K and sucked her nipples until the guys both came.
My wife then licked K and cleaned up the mess and then both girls put on another girl/girl show for both guys.

Once the guys were hard, my wife got a DP with both guys, filling her holes!

The rest of the time was more of the same, two guys on one girl while the other girl licked and sucked what she could.

Eventually, Dave took K to the other bed and Charles was alone with my wife in the other. The two guys relentlessly fucked each woman in every position imaginable.

Dave needed to leave first and the girls turned all of their attention on Charles.

My wife admitted that she could not believe how hard Charles stayed, how long he lasted and how much he came, when he did cum.

It’s sometime during that detailed recap that I shot my load all over my stomach as I was licking my wife clean.

“Aw baby” my wife said, as she giggled. “You came without even being touched. At least I know that you enjoyed the dirty details. I was hoping that you wanted to fuck me too.”

“I do” I admitted. “I really do”

My wife rolled off of me and settled up agaist me as her fingers played with the puddle of my cum on my stomach. She went on to explain how she wants this to continue, from this point on.

“You know” she began, “how we take our cars to a really good mechanic?
And you know how we have a really good electrician when we need one?”

“Yes” I admitted “we do”

“Well,” my wife continued. “It doesn’t mean that I love you any less… it’s just that they are better at solving the problem than you are.

And that’s why I want to continue to be with K, Dave and Charles.”

“Are you saying that we have a problem?” I asked.

“Not as long as I can keep geeking the experts” my wife said, “when I need them.”

“I get that” I admitted.

“And sometimes” my wife added. “Maybe just Charles alone.”

“If you see Charles alone” I asked “can I watch?”

“No” my wife answered, without any hesitation

“Why not” I asked

“For the same reason that I don’t let you watch me when I exercise.” My wife answered, and giggled again. “Because I get in unnatural positions and sometimes I make silly faces.”

“But I’ve seen all of you” I explained, “and I’ve seen your ‘fuck-face’ too.”

“True” my wife answered, “but I’m thinking that you’ve not seen me as the slut that I am with them.”

My dick instantly got hard as I imagined my wife acing like a total slut in front of her friend K and these two other guys. I rolled on top of my wife, easily sliding into her well-used pussy and pounded her like I had paid for it. My wife was giggling and grunting as I rocked in and of her.

“That’s it baby” my wife encouraged. “Take back what you believe to be yours. Fuck your slutty wife as hard as you can. Fuck the slut right out of me.”

I came again as I growled into my wife’s ear. I was breathing hard and afraid that I was crushing my wife so I rolled off and onto my back.

“So it’s settled?” my wife seemed to want to confirm.

“Sorry?” I asked.

“You’re completely okay” my wife confirmed, “with me seeing my new friends?”

“As long as you include me this way” I answered, “then we’re more than okay.”

K picked my wife up about 20 minutes ago. As has been usual, and with this excessive heat, my wife was wearing a very slinky sundress and no bra. As she came downstairs, and with K waiting in the driveway, my wife stopped on the third step from the bottom and lifted her sundress to reveal and very smooth and sexy pussy.

"Why don't you kiss my kitty" my wife suggested.

"Gladly" I replied, as I moved in, knelt on the step and leaned in to kiss her freshly showered pussy.

"Mmmm" my wife encouraged me. "Taste it now, all freshly showered and clean... because later, when you see it again, it's going to look, taste and feel completely different."

My dick went hard immediately! My wife pulled back, lowered her dress and giggled as she went out the front door.

"Don't wait up" she yelled, almost loud enough for the neighbors to hear, as she headed for K's car in the driveway.

I can't wait for her to return home!

K and my wife made plans for today…
K picked up my wife and they both looked sexy as hell. Off they went…
My wife got home late the evening. She looked as though she had been right the ringer… face flushed, hair a mess, makes-up smeared and a huge smile on her face. She was actually glowing.
She told me that she and K had quite a day. I asked if it was just she and K?

“Well…” my wife paused. “K was there the entire time.”

I walked toward my wife as she paused on the stairs leading to out bedroom.

“Are you planning to shower before bed?” I asked, feeling very aroused.

“Not if you don’t want me too” my wife replied, a slight blush on her face.

My wife lifted the hem of her sundress and showed me that she was without panties and without any pubic hair. I had not seen her totally smooth in quite some time. Her vulva was all red and still wet. I reached for her center and she stepped back.

“No…” my wife teased. “Come upstairs, undress and lay on your back. Then, once I’m comfortable, I’ll tell you all about it.”

Once upstairs, I could not get out of my clothes fast enough. I was hard and dripping and that brought a smile across my wife’s face.
“Seeing you excited about his” my wife explained, makes it all the better. Lay on your back”

I did and my wife pulled her sundress over her head in one, quick motion. She then climbed up on the bed, swung around to face my feet and scooted back to place her dipping center inches about my face.

“Look at me first” my wife said. “Look at what I’m bringing home to you. What you see is what happened to me away from home and in another bed. You did not do this. What was once a personal, intimate act with each other is now a source of incredible joy and pleasure for myself and with others.”

My dick grew even harder as my wife slowly rocked her hips inches above my face.

“I was very bad tonight” my wife confessed. “VERY bad. Yet I loved every minute of what happened. I was toyed with and used like a whore. In fact, that is exactly what I feel like as I hover above you, my very aroused husband…. I’m a total whore!”

“As long as you’re happy” I admitted.

“Oh, I’m happy alright “ my wife fired back. “And we’ll get to how I’m going to stay this happy after you’ve heard the details of the last 12 hours.”

My wife lowered her pussy just enough so that I could have a little taste.

“Gentle” my wife said. “But please enjoy every drop. God knows that I did.”

My wife settled down on my mouth and as I slurped at her very full vagina, she described, in erotic detail, the events of the day.

She told me how K took her to the same hotel, where they checked and texted the Men the room number. While they were waiting, they both changed into sexy lingerie for their lovers. My wife admitted that after a glass of wine, my wife described how she and K, both being very sexually worked-up, began kissing and made advances on each other and ended up in bed. How she and K explored each other’s bodies with their mouths and fingers. My wife admitted that they both loved licking each other’s nipples and pussies. How she and K eventually scissored until they both came.

A knock on the door startled them both but when they answered the door, it was Dave who arrived first. My wife described how she and K practically ripped his clothes off and they both sucked his cock, passing it back and forth. Dave commented how excited both of the ladies were and K confessed that she and my wife had started without him. Dave wanted to see, so K and my wife put on a girl/girl show for a very hard Dave.

My wife described how Dave entered K as she licked my wife. My wife said that with each stroke of Dave into K, it pushed her face harder into my wife’s pussy. K and my wife came at almost the same time!

My wife said that Dave wasted no time in thrusting into her pussy as K sucked my wife’s clit, triggering her next orgasm.

A knock-at-the-door and K let in Charles. He wasted no time in stuffing K’s mouth with his cock.

Dave moved from my wife and pushed into K’s pussy while my wife sucked Charles. Dave then initiated a DP on K. Dave was in her pussy and Charles went into her ass.
My wife kissed K and sucked her nipples until the guys both came.
My wife then licked K and cleaned up the mess and then both girls put on another girl/girl show for both guys.

Once the guys were hard, my wife got a DP with both guys, filling her holes!

The rest of the time was more of the same, two guys on one girl while the other girl licked and sucked what she could.

Eventually, Dave took K to the other bed and Charles was alone with my wife in the other. The two guys relentlessly fucked each woman in every position imaginable.

Dave needed to leave first and the girls turned all of their attention on Charles.

My wife admitted that she could not believe how hard Charles stayed, how long he lasted and how much he came, when he did cum.

It’s sometime during that detailed recap that I shot my load all over my stomach as I was licking my wife clean.

“Aw baby” my wife said, as she giggled. “You came without even being touched. At least I know that you enjoyed the dirty details. I was hoping that you wanted to fuck me too.”

“I do” I admitted. “I really do”

My wife rolled off of me and settled up agaist me as her fingers played with the puddle of my cum on my stomach. She went on to explain how she wants this to continue, from this point on.

“You know” she began, “how we take our cars to a really good mechanic?
And you know how we have a really good electrician when we need one?”

“Yes” I admitted “we do”

“Well,” my wife continued. “It doesn’t mean that I love you any less… it’s just that they are better at solving the problem than you are.

And that’s why I want to continue to be with K, Dave and Charles.”

“Are you saying that we have a problem?” I asked.

“Not as long as I can keep geeking the experts” my wife said, “when I need them.”

“I get that” I admitted.

“And sometimes” my wife added. “Maybe just Charles alone.”

“If you see Charles alone” I asked “can I watch?”

“No” my wife answered, without any hesitation

“Why not” I asked

“For the same reason that I don’t let you watch me when I exercise.” My wife answered, and giggled again. “Because I get in unnatural positions and sometimes I make silly faces.”

“But I’ve seen all of you” I explained, “and I’ve seen your ‘fuck-face’ too.”

“True” my wife answered, “but I’m thinking that you’ve not seen me as the slut that I am with them.”

My dick instantly got hard as I imagined my wife acing like a total slut in front of her friend K and these two other guys. I rolled on top of my wife, easily sliding into her well-used pussy and pounded her like I had paid for it. My wife was giggling and grunting as I rocked in and of her.

“That’s it baby” my wife encouraged. “Take back what you believe to be yours. Fuck your slutty wife as hard as you can. Fuck the slut right out of me.”

I came again as I growled into my wife’s ear. I was breathing hard and afraid that I was crushing my wife so I rolled off and onto my back.

“So it’s settled?” my wife seemed to want to confirm.

“Sorry?” I asked.

“You’re completely okay” my wife confirmed, “with me seeing my new friends?”

“As long as you include me this way” I answered, “then we’re more than okay.”
i wish my wife had a Gf like K.

K picked my wife up about 20 minutes ago. As has been usual, and with this excessive heat, my wife was wearing a very slinky sundress and no bra. As she came downstairs, and with K waiting in the driveway, my wife stopped on the third step from the bottom and lifted her sundress to reveal and very smooth and sexy pussy.

"Why don't you kiss my kitty" my wife suggested.

"Gladly" I replied, as I moved in, knelt on the step and leaned in to kiss her freshly showered pussy.

"Mmmm" my wife encouraged me. "Taste it now, all freshly showered and clean... because later, when you see it again, it's going to look, taste and feel completely different."

My dick went hard immediately! My wife pulled back, lowered her dress and giggled as she went out the front door.

"Don't wait up" she yelled, almost loud enough for the neighbors to hear, as she headed for K's car in the driveway.

I can't wait for her to return home!
It's been a couple of weeks now and my wife, her girlfriend K, Dave and Charles, all seem to be a regular foursome. As a result. my wife seems more sexual and more confident. She dresses differently and teases me with her amazing body. K and my wife have also been spending "quality alone time" together... just the two ladies together and my wife shares all of the nasty details.
I can't believe that I'm about to admit this but knowing that my wife is enjoying sex with others, and that she is enjoying it so much, is such a turn-on for me! Sure, I still get some, but the best part is her re-telling the details as i cum all over her breasts, pussy or ass!
We are both so happy and emotionally much closer!

A very early morning text from my wife simply read:

"Cum and get it while it's hot!
Usual hotel
Text me when you're here and I'll give you the room number."

I showered quickly, dressed and began the 30 minute drive to the hotel.

30 minutes later, i was in the hotel parking lot. i texted my wife:

"Im here. Should I get a room key from the front desk?"

Her reply:

"No need
Room 324.
Knock softly and once inside, don't speak.”

My mouth was dry as a bone and my heart was pounding out of my chest as I made my way to room 324.
I knocked softly.

The door opened slowly... it was K, my wife's sexy GF and sometimes bi-sexual partner, wearing a robe and motioning for me to come inside of the room.

I could already hear my wife's moans of extasy. K quietly closed the door behind me as I stood in silence at the foot of the king-sized bed.
I don't think that I was mentally or emotionally prepared for what I was seeing!

"She is so damn sexy" K said, whispering into my ear. "Don't you think?

All i could do was nod. I was totally fixated on the sight just feet from where i was standing. One guy was on his back and my wife was straddling him, reverse cowgirl. Her hands were on his knees as she slowly lifted and settled back down... on his hard cock, I assumed. Her head was turned to the side where my wife greedily sucked the other guy's cock, who was standing beside the bed facing the action. It seemed surreal, like a porn movie or a porn show... but it was happening, and my naked wife was the center and star of the show.

"She loves this kind of attention" K added confidently. "she can take it all like a real trooper. It's wonderful for her that you're so supportive about all of this," K said softly, "yes….it seems that you're MORE than little supportive."

It's then that I noticed that K's hand was lightly grazing over the outside of my jeans and feeling my obvious erection.

"Hubby's here" K announced to my wife. "And it seems that he LOVES what he's seeing."

My wife simply moaned around the thick cock pushing into her throat.

"Do you mind if I undress hubby?" K asked my wife.

"Mmmm, ummm" my wife tried to respond.

"Wait" my wife said quickly, as she spit out the guy's really thick cock.

"Hi baby" she said looking up at me, trying to catch her breath. “I want you to see this up close, so you have no doubt what's happening.”

My wife then leaned way back and put her hands on the bed. She then parted her thighs. This arched her back into a really sexy position, but it also totally exposed her red, swollen and puffy pussy to me. But the guy’s cock, who she was riding, was NOT in her pussy! It was now VERY apparent that my wife was riding this guy's cock as it was fully inside of my wife's ASS! I couldn't believe it! I could see this guy's heavy balls and the veiny underside of his cock spreading my wife's anal ring. MY wife saw me starring at this lewd act and seemed to find a bit of pleasure at my look of intensity and surprise.

"I know, baby" my wife said sympathetically. "But this feels so incredible and I wanted you to see what your wife has become… and what I need… what I REALLY, REALLY NEED!”

I was in a trance of disbelief as K pulled at my shirt and then reached around and unbuckled my jeans. They dropped to the floor and I remembered that since I was in a hurry to get to the hotel, I had neglected to put on underwear. I was now naked and my erection was very obvious. K was still wearing the terry cloth robe, but me, my wife and these other two guys were totally naked. I was still staring at my wife’s spread vagina as she slowly gyrated on this cock up her ass. The guy who was standing suddenly spoke and snapped me out of my trance.

“I see why I’m the one fucking you so much.” Said the guy standing next to my wife… the one whom my wife had just been sucking. “Look at that little dick.”

“Hey!” Replied my wife, using a stern voice. “You’d better show some respect to him. HE’S the reason that your cock gets what it gets from me, understand? I may offer you my body but HE has my heart and I love him for this.”

“Yea, sure” said the guy who was standing. “Sorry…”

I was so proud of my wife in that moment. Here she was naked, in a hotel room, fucking and sucking other guys yet she stuck up for me!

“Come kiss me, baby” my wife said to me. I approached her and she wrapped her arm around my waist and held my buttocks as she was still sitting on a guys cock up her ass. I leaned down and we kissed. I felt such passion at that moment. Once we broke the kiss, she spoke.

“I love you baby” my wife said, “and I love you for this… all of this. I want you to be a part of some of this but for now, I want you to sit in that chair and watch…. But PLEASE don’t cum yet. I want to do something very special with you in a little while.”

K then guided me to the chair and I took a seat. The guy standing offered his cock back to my wife who resumed sucking him. I then realized that I had no idea who either of these guys were? I assumed them to be Dave and Charles but I had no idea who was who. Once I was in the chair, K leaned down and spoke to me.

"What you see in this room" K said softly, yet sternly, "stays in this room. You are NEVER to share details with anyone... understand? Most of all, my husband.”

"Of course" i replied, my eyes still fixated on my wife's arched body and atop of this guy in her ass while she sucked feverishly on the other guy’s cock.

K then turned to face the others and dropper her robe. She was now naked too. I've known K for years yet never saw her naked. Only in a bathing suit and I admit that I fantasized about her body often. Her petit hourglass shape, her very large breasts and her shapely ass. It was worth the wait. Her ass was tight, her legs fit, and I couldn't wait until she turned to show those large breasts on her small frame.

K went right to my wife and leaned down to suckle my wife's nipple. It also provided me an incredible view of K's magnificent hanging breasts and her tight ass. This scene was so incredibly hot and I was in heaven… as was my wife.

The guy that my wife had been sucking now climbed up on the bed and knelt between my wife's spread thighs. He lined up his cock toward my wife. Was he going to try and enter my wife's pussy while her ass was already occupied with a cock?

K stopped sucking my wife's nipple long enough to help the guy who was kneeling. K gripped his long cock and guided it into my wife's very wet and spread pussy with one hand while she rubbed my wife’s clit with the other. My wife came before he was all the way in. K resumed sucking my wife' nipple as I witnessed a DP on my wife... with two men whom i had never met! The guy on the bottom was slowly thrusting up and the guy between my wife's thighs was slowly thrusting in. K feverishly licked my wife's right nipple while she continued to rub my wife’s clit. My wife was delirious with sexual pleasure. Her eyes were screwed tightly closed and her moans, along with a very erotic squishing-sounds, filled the hotel room. My wife came twice more! I could also occasionally see up between K’s ass-cheeks. K’s pussy was dripping as my wife came again and again.

It was the hottest scene that I could have ever imagined and it's then that i noticed my own hard dick twitching and remembered that my wife did NOT want me to cum!

K released my wife’s nipple and leaned down to kiss the guy on the bottom… the one who was up my wife’s ass. As K kissed him, she toyed and pulled on HIS nipple causing him to groan and he groaned came hard… shooting his load, I imagine, and filling up my wife’s rectum.

That triggered my wife to cum again as the guy in her pussy pounded even harder. K kept kissing the guy on the bottom and the guy in my wife’s pussy leaned lower to kiss my wife. I knew that my wife had been fucking another guy, but the sight of her kissing someone else was a new experience for me. My wife locked-lips with him and moaned as the guy fucking her released his cum into my wife’s spasming pussy.

I was out of my mind with excitement and NOT cumming was so difficult.

The guys in my wife’s pussy pulled out slowly. K began kissing my wife as K fingered my wife’s freshly-fucked pussy. My wife leaned further back and lifted off of the guy in her ass. They were now all uncoupled yet K continued to make out with my exhausted wife. When they finally broke the kiss, K spoke.

“Let’s the three of us give these two some time alone” K said to the two guys. “Plus, it’s MY turn.”

K and the two guys stood and went through a door leading into an adjoining hotel room and they closed the door. This left my cum filled wife and me alone.

She was on her side, facing away, as I approached the bed. I was harder than I’ve ever been. I could see traces of cum on the round globes of her ass. She looked amazing! I wasn’t sure if I should lay beside her and spoon her or lick up the visible cum?

I lay on my side beside my wife and gently kissed her shoulder blade.

“I love you” I said slowly.

“I know” my wife replied, “and I love you too. I was important to me for you to know what I am now. To see it first-hand.”

“You’re exactly what you’ve always been to me” I said. “My beautiful loving wife.”

My finger traced small circles on the globe of her ass as I again kissed her shoulder blade. My finger tip then ran through a slippery patch of what I knew to be another man’s cum.

“Yea….” My wife said “Your loving wife who finds incredible sexual pleasure with another man.”

I said nothing yet my fingers continued to play with the slippery cum on my wife’s ass-cheek. I was still rock-hard too.

“I’ll bet that it’s still warm” my wife added. “I know that you want a taste, so if that’s what you want…..”

I leaned down, zeroed in on a wet, sticky area and using the flat of my tongue, I gave my wife’s ass-cheek and long slow lick, slurping up what all that I could.

“Dave” my wife said.

“Dave?” I questioned.

“That’s Dave’s cum.” My wife said.

My wife then rolled a little more on her tummy and that allowed me to spread her ass-cheeks with my fingers and seek out more of the warm, delicious cum that seemed to cover the globes of her ass and in between.

Once I slurped and swallowed what was easy to reach, I focused on my wife’s anal ring…. beginning to rim her. She stopped my progress and told me to let her roll over.

I sat up and my wife rolled onto her back.

“I see that you’re still very hard” my wife said, as she seductively spread her legs and showed me her still red and swollen pussy, “and that makes me VERY happy. It speaks volumes about how you feel about all of this. I now want to you enter me… push your dick into my well-used cum-filled pussy.”

Without hesitation, I lifted myself over top of her and she held my rock-hard dick, lined me up and I easily sank all the way in. I met absolutely no resistance as she was, in fact, very relaxed, stretched open and very well lubed. The guys must have really worked her good.

Once I was inside she held me still.

“I know that you’re very accustomed to the feeling of my vagina since before we were married.” My wife explained. “But now, I imagine, it feels very different to you.”

I said nothing but we both knew that she felt different.

“My pussy has been used hard all night” she added. “I’m stretched out and I’m VERY full of cum. Can you feel the cum”

“I can” I panted. “There’s so much in there.”

“What you’re feeling” my wife continued, “is warm cum from someone else.”

“There’s so much” I said softly.

“It’s someone else’s cum inside of your wife’s married pussy.” my wife said. “In fact it’s other MEN’S cum. I took multiple loads from both of those guys. Do you feel it swimming around and coating your hard dick?”

“Oh God” I whimpered.

“Don’t you cum yet” my wife cautioned me.

“I want you to feel this,” my wife continued, “because THIS is how you will always feel me from now on. It will NEVER be like it’s was. Whenever you fuck me, from now on, it will be after I’ve been with someone else. You will feel me stretched and cum filled. I love you very much… but I NEED the type of fucking that I get from these guys. From other larger, thicker guys who make me cum so…..”

It’s then that my lights went out! My eyes closed and I spasmed and came hard, shooting my load into my wife’s very sloppy, cum-filled pussy.

“That’s it, baby” my wife encouraged. “Let it all go into me. This tells me what I need to know. That’s it… I know. You’re trying desperately to claim your wife back with your cum, but it’s not going to work. We both now know what I am now… And that you accept it all, right?”

I was panting and trying to catch my breath but I knew that things would be totally different. I could not even feel the walls of my wife’s pussy… all I felt was my dick soaking in cum from other men. It was exciting but it was also a new experience. Things were now different. We were now officially in a Hotwife dynamic where I both allowed and encouraged her slutty sexual behavior.

I was still inside of my wife, feeling all of that cum, as my wife added:

“Now weren’t you doing something that we both enjoy,” my wife said, “just before you fucked me? It’s certainly not going to clean itself.”

As I lifted off of my wife, she guided me onto my back.

“I’ll be over your face for this.” My wife explained. “In fact, from now on, I’ll always be over your face as you enjoy the treats that I offer you. This way, gravity can help get all of that delicious cum out of me and down your throat.”

As my wife positioned herself over my mouth, I opened up and accepted the first few dollops of her creamy center. I swallowed and began to lap at her wet opening with my tongue as more of the thick, creamy spunk dropped into my willing mouth.

“Good boy” my wife encouraged. “And let’s face it, baby… you seem to love my pussy more when it’s full, don’t you?”

And very muffled ‘Mmmm Hmmm’ was the only sound that I could make.

As my wife rode my mouth, and I slurped and licked her, we faintly heard moans of bliss from the adjoining hotel room. It seems that Charles, Dave and K were enjoying themselves too.

It’s an entirely new arrangement now and we are happier than ever!

Last edited:
Both my wife and I showered and dressed for a nice evening out. I didn't realize until we were about to leave the house, but my wife had packed a small bag.
We checked into the hotel around 7:00pm, then went out to dinner in the Hotel/Casino complex. It was nice.
Around 9:00, we headed back to our hotel room. It's then that my wife dressed for the next phase of the evening:
A very sheer bra covered by a very sheer white top, a black garter with black sheer stockings, a leather mini skirt and heels. Her makeup was also heavier than usual. She looked really HOT! She then grabbed a light jacket to cover her very visible breasts.
She then took my hand and told me that we were going across the street to a bar that has the local reputation of being a place where guys go to pickup hot wives or for couples to go when they want a guy to pickup the wife. I was totally confused and shocked but I still couldn't take my eyes off of my wife and her appearance.

"Do you want a guy to pick you up tonight?" I asked.

My wife shrugged...

"Seriously?" I questioned her. "Plus, I thought that you were happy with Charles?" I asked.

"I am", my wife calmly explained, "But this if different. You said that you like it when I'm slutty... Well, I want to be slutty tonight."

My wife then took my hand and added.

"I just want to be slutty in a safe environment" my wife said. "That's why you're here with me. But you need to know that tonight, I expect guys to approach me." my wife said. "I want you there with me... to watch, but please let ME do all of the talking, even if someone talks to you, let me do the talking."

I nodded and we walked out the room, down in the elevator and across the street, into a neighboring hotel and into the lounge.

My wife was right! There was way more guys in there than women, yet a few women sat at the bar, some at small tables and then a few couples were at booths around the lounge. We got seated at a curved booth off to the side, ordered drinks and settled in for some people-watching.

It's then that I noticed that most, if not ALL, of the men were Black! I leaned over to my wife and shared my observation. My wife put her hand on my thigh, smiled and said:

"Haven't we fantasized about this? About you sharing me with a Black Man?" my wife said. "Plus, at this point, I'm just here to be seen... maybe dance a little and then see how we both feel."

I let those words roll around a little as the first guy approached the table and asked my wife to dance. She smiled sweetly, her hand still on my thigh, and said that we had just gotten there and wanted to enjoy a drink first. As he walked away, my wife leaned over and kissed me on my cheek.

We watched guys taking women to the dance floor. The dancing was VERY sexual, and my wife squeezed my erection through my slacks.

Then a Tall man appeared at my table and asked my wife to dance. She smiled, looked him up and down and then looked at me. I smiled and kind of shrugged to her. My wife nodded and then stood as this guy took my wife's hand and led her to the dance floor.

I watched intently as they danced. My wife seemed to enjoy herself and His hands were touching her here and there as they danced. After 2 songs, my wife returned to the table and pulled off her jacket and gave it to me. The club was dark but i could easily make out her nipples! She went back to the dance floor and danced a third dance with the original guy. My wife was really enjoying dancing and gyrating on the floor. After that dance, my wife headed back to the table yet was intercepted by another guy. The two of them danced several songs and he was much more "handy" with her. When a slow song came on, he pulled her into him and they almost humped on the dance floor. His hands grabbed her ass and slid her skirt up to expose the tops of her stockings, garter and most of her ass to the others in the club. My wife made no attempt to pull her skirt back down and it's then that i saw them kissing! I have to admit that where I was shocked, I was also hard!

It's then that i noticed some of the guys were leaving the club with other women and even couples. When my wife returned from the dance floor, she slid in next to me and immediately reached for my crotch.

"Ohhh" my wife said into my ear. "Glad that you're enjoying this too."

"Where is this going tonight?" I asked my wife. "I mean....."

"Wherever we want it to go" my wife replied, as she again, squeezed my hard dick, "But right now, you're hard and I'm very wet."

"You are?" I asked her.

"Check it out for yourself," my wife encouraged.

I slipped my hand down as my wife lifted and pulled her skirt up. Her panties her soaked!

"I should take you back to our hotel" I said to my wife, "and get you out of these wet things."

"That's a GREAT idea..." my wife replied, "But right now, I want to dance a little bit more."

My wife slid around and stood beside our table and looked out over the dance floor. From my seated position beside her, I could easily see her very erect nipples trying to poke through the thin fabric of her bra and sheer blouse. Within a moment, a different guy took her by the hand and led her to the dance floor. In no time at all, my wife was sandwiched on the dance floor between two tall and muscular Black men... each with their hands sliding all over my wife's body... feeling her tits, exposing her ass and even feeling up her pussy!

My wife broke her place between these two guys and hurried back to our booth where she slid in beside me. Her hand went right to my crotch and felt for my erection. She was not disappointed.

"Do you still want to take me back to our hotel?" my wife purred into my ear.

To be continued.....

Last edited:
Both my wife and I showered and dressed for a nice evening out. I didn't realize until we were about to leave the house, but my wife had packed a small bag.
We checked into the hotel around 7:00pm, then went out to dinner in the Hotel/Casino complex. It was nice.
Around 9:00, we headed back to our hotel room. It's then that my wife dressed for the next phase of the evening:
A very sheer bra covered by a very sheer white top, a black garter with black sheer stockings, a leather mini skirt and heels. Her makeup was also heavier than usual. She looked really HOT! She then grabbed a light jacket to cover her very visible breasts.
She then took my hand and told me that we were going across the street to a bar that has the local reputation of being a place where guys go to pickup hot wives or for couples to go when they want a guy to pickup the wife. I was totally confused and shocked but I still couldn't take my eyes off of my wife and her appearance.

My wife shrugged...

"Seriously?" I asked. "Plus, I thought that you were happy with Charles?" I asked.

"I am", my wife calmly explained, "But this if different. You said that you like it when I'm slutty... Well, I want to be slutty tonight."

"I just want to be slutty in a safe environment" my wife said. "That's why you're here with me. But you need to know that tonight, I expect guys to approach me." my wife said. "I want you there with me... to watch, but please let ME do all of the talking, even if someone talks to you, let me do the talking."

I nodded and we walked out the room, down in the elevator and across the street, into a neighboring hotel and into the lounge.

My wife was right! There was way more guys in there than women, yet a few women sat at the bar, some at small tables and then a few couples were at booths around the lounge. We got seated at a curved booth off to the side, ordered drinks and settled in for some people-watching.

It's then that I noticed that most, if not ALL, of the men were Black! I leaned over to my wife and shared my observation. My wife put her hand on my thigh, smiled and said:

"Haven't we fantasized about this? About you sharing me with a Black Man?" my wife said. "Plus, at this point, I'm just here to be seen... maybe dance a little and then see how we both feel."

I let those words roll around a little as the first guy approached the table and asked my wife to dance. She smiled sweetly, her hand still on my thigh, and said that we had just gotten there and wanted to enjoy a drink first. As he walked away, my wife leaned over and kissed me on my cheek.

We watched guys taking women to the dance floor. The dancing was VERY sexual, and my wife squeezed my erection through my slacks.

Then a Tall man appeared at my table and asked my wife to dance. She smiled, looked him up and down and then looked at me. I smiled and kind of shrugged to her. My wife nodded and then stood as this guy took my wife's hand and led her to the dance floor.

I watched intently as they danced. My wife seemed to enjoy herself and His hands were touching her here and there as they danced. After 2 songs, my wife returned to the table and pulled off her jacket and gave it to me. The club was dark but i could easily make out her nipples! She went back to the dance floor and danced a third dance with the original guy. My wife was really enjoying dancing and gyrating on the floor. After that dance, my wife headed back to the table yet was intercepted by another guy. The two of them danced several songs and he was much more "handy" with her. When a slow song came on, he pulled her into him and they almost humped on the dance floor. His hands grabbed her ass and slid her skirt up to expose the tops of her stockings, garter and most of her ass to the others in the club. My wife made no attempt to pull her skirt back down and it's then that i saw them kissing! I have to admit that where I was shocked, I was also hard!

It's then that i noticed some of the guys were leaving the club with other women and even couples. When my wife returned from the dance floor, she slid in next to me and immediately reached for my crotch.

"Wherever we want it to go" my wife replied, as she again, squeezed my hard dick, "But right now, you're hard and I'm very wet."

"You are?" I asked her.

I slipped my hand down as my wife lifted and pulled her skirt up. Her panties her soaked!

"I should take you back to our hotel" I said to my wife, "and get you out of these wet things."

"That's a GREAT idea..." my wife replied, "Right after I dance a little bit more."

My wife slid around and stood beside our table and looked out over the dance floor. From my seated position beside her, I could easily see her very erect nipples trying to poke through the thin fabric of her bra and sheer blouse. Within a moment, a different guy took her by the hand and led her to the dance floor.

To be continued.....
Very hot!

My wife shrugged...

"Seriously?" I questioned her. "Plus, I thought that you were happy with Charles?" I asked.

"You are?" I asked her.

"That's a GREAT idea..." my wife replied, "But right now, I want to dance a little bit more."

My wife slid around and stood beside our table and looked out over the dance floor. From my seated position beside her, I could easily see her very erect nipples trying to poke through the thin fabric of her bra and sheer blouse. Within a moment, a different guy took her by the hand and led her to the dance floor. In no time at all, my wife was sandwiched on the dance floor between two tall and muscular Black men... each with their hands sliding all over my wife's body... feeling her tits, exposing her ass and even feeling up her pussy!

My wife broke her place between these two guys and hurried back to our booth where she slid in beside me. Her hand went right to my crotch and felt for my erection. She was not disappointed.

"Do you still want to take me back to our hotel?" my wife purred into my ear.

To be continued.....
I couldn't get and pay the check fast enough. We left the club and headed across the street to our hotel. Once just inside the lobby, my wife said that she was thirsty and suggested that we stop at the lounge to enjoy a drink before going upstairs. I offered to get room service, but she persisted, so we got two lounge chairs in the corner and ordered champagne for her and a scotch for me.

My wife looked amazing! Her erect nipples were driving me crazy, but it was also the very sexed-up look on her face. The lounge was quiet and not crowded so we were able to talk.

"Did you like watching me be a total slut?" my wife asked me.

"I did" i confessed. "Their arms around you .. feeling you up. It was hot to see how badly those guys wanted you... wanted to fuck you."

"And what about them all being Black?" my wife asked me.

"Well, they were all very attracted to you." I admitted.

"But what did YOU think?" my wife pressed.

"It was exciting, i guess." I replied. "I mean, we have fantasized about it."

"Is it bad that I wanted one of them to fuck me?" my wife asked.

"Which one?" I asked.

"The one with the biggest cock." my wife answered. My wife then opened her legs a bit and revealed her very damp panties to me.

"Oh My GOD" I said softly. "You're drenched."

"I know, right?" my wife replied. "I'm not gonna lie to you... I really want a huge cock right now... I love you... but I really NEED a big one right now."

"You do?" I rhetorically asked.

"YES" my wife hissed into my ear. "And right now I think that a really big BLACK one would be just what I need. A Big Black, throbbing cock to spread your wife's white pussy as much as i can... and I want you watch me take it ALL! Yea, that would be perfect."

"I understand," I said sympathetically to my wife, "But we don't know ANY of those guys over there and it's just not safe... even with condoms."

My wife reached into her small purse, took out her phone and began texting. After a couple of back-and-forth texts, my wife looked up at me.

"Suppose I told you that I know of someone" my wife said softly. "That I know of someone through my girlfriend K and that he's vetted safe. That K actually introduced him to me one day over coffee. That he and I have been texting each other since. I just didn't know how you'd REALLY feel about it. I know that we've fantasized about me with a Black guy during sex, but I didn't know if you'd really be okay with it. But I think that you're as worked up right now as I am."

"Is that who you were texting just now?" I asked.

"Yes" my wife admitted. "And earlier this week, I made a date with him."

"For when?" I asked.

"For tonight... " She replied.

"What?" I asked. "Tonight? Where?"

"Right here" my wife replied. "In this hotel. I just confirmed that we have a room and are on for tonight after seeing how worked up you are."

"You confirmed with him?" I asked. "Was he one of the guys that you danced with earlier?"

"God no!" my wife replied. "This guy has class and is really HOT."

"When did you agree to meet him?" I asked.

"In about 30 minutes," my wife replied. "Here in the lounge, but I would like to freshen up first."

I don't know if I was more in shock or more excited that this fantasy was really about to happen? We stood and headed for the elevators.

As we entered the empty elevator, my wife took her phone back out and began swiping for pictures.

"I've not seen it for real" my wife giggled, "But in the pictures he sent me, he's HUGE!"

To be continued....

Last edited: