Catching Wife At The Gym

BBCAlpha

Male
A lot of you have seen my posts of me helping wannabe cucks test and catch their GF or Wife being slutty online. I've been doing that for years with a lot of success - wife admitting she thinks about BBC, sending me pics, etc all without ever knowing her man is involved and seeing what she's saying.

I'm a personal trainer and work at a local gym and I've started the process of testing a guy's wife; finding out if she will cheat, thinks about black cock, all that fun stuff.

Started few weeks ago. Wife has been a client of mine for a month now with a fun bubbly personality and a bubble butt too. Husband works out at the gym too at times and I've noticed him glancing at my large bulge in my compression shorts in the locker room changing.

Fast forward to a happy hour we hosted at the gym - Wine & Weights - and Husband, Wife, and myself chatted for a good amount over some drinks. Wife went home and Husband and I chatted for a lil longer. He asked if she ever flirts during our sessions. I tell him no we keep it professional but we laugh and enjoy the workout. He told me no need to lie, he sorta thinks that she might find me attractive. So I told him point blank - his wife is a smoke show and you know I'm prolly packing twice the size as you. He admits and we grab a drink at a bar to keep talking. I told him I've had sex with several married women and can find out if she really thinks I'm attractive and to what extent.

Husband and Wife took a 2week vacation so my next session with her is next week. More to come as I start to catch this hot wife at the gym

Week 1 update:
Started to casually flirt a lil more than I have normally. Mentioned that I bet all the guys were checking her out during their vacation. She flirted a lil back but nothing too crazy.. somewhat as expected.
Going to introduce a lil more touching for our next session. Also told Husband to stop by our session and see if he could take a picture of his Wife so I can share with you all what a smokeshow she is