Budding Hotwife?

My wife and I were talking about her recent lack of feeling sexy, attractive and confident and she suggested that it would help if I took her out and showed her off. I asked her what she had in mind and she said she didn’t know. I tell her every day that she’s sexy and attractive and that I see how men and women look at her. Also, I’ve told her that I know she could have any man she wants. What does everyone think she means and wants?

Agree with the center of attention stated above. Think hearing “you’re attractive honey, everyone was looking at you” vs everyone legit adjusting themselves to get a better view of her. Might I suggest going out dancing in a sexy outfit that she KNOWS will turn heads? Maybe one that allows for an accidental flash or two

• Love
Reactions: newschotwife
My wife and I were talking about her recent lack of feeling sexy, attractive and confident and she suggested that it would help if I took her out and showed her off. I asked her what she had in mind and she said she didn’t know. I tell her every day that she’s sexy and attractive and that I see how men and women look at her. Also, I’ve told her that I know she could have any man she wants. What does everyone think she means and wants?
Sounds like she is missing the attention. You tell her, but it sounds like she doesn't feel it. She want to be at the center of attention, so take her out, let her dress sexy and make sure that she feels all the men and women are looking at her. Make her the center. And maybe she will tell you more. Maybe she wants special attention of another man. More sexy attention.

• Love
Reactions: newschotwife