Breast Milk

Takemoment

Male
Gold
As I discussed in a prior post, when my wife was pregnant there were many guys who loved fucking her because she was pregnant. In fact a young co-worker ended up fucking her while pregnant. He told her he found pregnant women sexy, kind of a bold statement to make to a co-worker, but it worked out for him as he got to fuck her. I am sure he was surprised when she told him he could fuck her, but as any hot blooded young man would do, he quickly took her up on the offer. They fucked quite a bit during the pregnancy, almost an exclusive thing.

Once she gave birth, I guess I assume that would be the end of this guy fucking my wife, but that is not what has happened. Apparently he really gets off on suckling tits and drinking the milk. He sucks both of her tits, just like a baby, but finger fucks her while he is doing it.

As I discussed in a prior post, when my wife was pregnant there were many guys who loved fucking her because she was pregnant. In fact a young co-worker ended up fucking her while pregnant. He told her he found pregnant women sexy, kind of a bold statement to make to a co-worker, but it worked out for him as he got to fuck her. I am sure he was surprised when she told him he could fuck her, but as any hot blooded young man would do, he quickly took her up on the offer. They fucked quite a bit during the pregnancy, almost an exclusive thing.

Once she gave birth, I guess I assume that would be the end of this guy fucking my wife, but that is not what has happened. Apparently he really gets off on suckling tits and drinking the milk. He sucks both of her tits, just like a baby, but finger fucks her while he is doing it.
Hot

I think that is pretty common. I drank my wife's milk thru all three pregnancies'. He pumped and gave it to the baby and I would drink the excess.

My wife was so horny when pregnant and we had just started swinging 6 months earlier, as her tits filled with milk she would let my friends fuck her and drink her milk, sometimes she would squirt milk on their dicks and then suck them, other times she just wanted to fuck and they fucked her hard, and we all enjoyed sucking her tits, she didn’t plan to breast feed but I encouraged her to do so, to keep her breasts producing milk as long as possible, and after giving birth, she’d feed the baby, then we’d play with her, sucking her tits, eating her pussy and fucking her, it was so hot for her to be on top and having access to her huge milk filled titty’s, she breast feed well into a year, and our child loved it and my friends loved it! She did this through three children, always feed the baby then feed the friends! LOL