Blacked (sort of!)

Quarky

Male
Verified
From
UK
So true story sort of fulfilling a fantasy.

My GF and I were strictly monogamous and very much in love so fucking other people was out of the question as cheating would have ended the relationship.

She was at a house party with her friends (I was home). She told me next day there was a black guy there who flirted with her all night but of course she rebutted him as she was with me. Anyway, fast forward and she's leaving. She goes to get her jacket from a bedroom and there he is fucking one of her friends. She made her excuses, grabbed her jacket and went home. She admitted he was a big guy and wondered how it would feel.

Couple of days later I decide to give her a 'surprise'. I lived on 13th floor and had an elevator key to stop it between floors. We get in and I stop the elevator (we were both constantly horny) and pulled a black condom from my pocket and put it on. She giggled and said she loved the look of it (although I was smaller) and dutifully bent over as i pulled her panties to one side...she was soaking wet...I told her to imagine the guy was fucking her...she obviously did as she seemed to cum harder and more intensely than usual.

Obviously hot for me too!

Never did fuck anyone else while we were together but at least we sort of acted out a fantasy she had.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu