Biggest Unfulfilled Fantasy - Couple's Edition

I want to play a game of Truth or Dare one night after the kids go to bed - just me and my wife and my best friend. I want it to be semi appropriate - so everyone agrees and is comfy playing, but I want it to get out of hand, either by my friend taking it too far of her taking it too far

"Dare that I picture all the time #1": My friend has to spank her. She agrees and gets on knees with head on couch waiting for her spank. Either I say "no, bare ass!" or he just pulls them down assuming bare ass and she is super taken by surprise, but goes along with it. He spanks her kinda jokingly and she remarks "wow this is weird" then his next spank his hand goes between her legs just a little, testing her, then he blatantly starts rubbing and I hear her making soft moans. It branches off into one of MANY hot directions from here.

"Dare that I picture all the time #2": My friend has to rub between her legs over her sweats or shorts or jammies. Ok sounded innocent enough. She asks "ok how do we do this?" My friend has her sit in his lap. He starts rubbing and shes smiling or giggling and says "ok so for how long does he do this?" She closes her eyes. Maybe she makes a comment "ok well i'm not complaining". Then either he just slips his hand down her panties and her demeanor instantly changes from giggly to hot moaning. OR she looks me in the eyes and says "ok, well at this point he might as well do it right" and takes his hand and puts it down her panties. It branches off into one of MANY hot directions from here.

Bring my wife to a motel room where a group of strangers are waiting for her. Handing her over to them and saying that I present them with a sex slave. Then sitting in the corner watching what they use my sexslave wife for.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I would love to have a poly relationship with my wife and a few other guys. I'm very thankful she has decided to become a hotwife, but I would love it if we could find two or three guys with whom we could have very close relationships. I'm not talking about a gangbang scenario, although that is one of my wife's fantasies (though I don't think she would ever go through with it).

This dream is to get to know each guy individually and hang out with them just like you would regular friends. They probably wouldn't even know each other, though it would be okay if they did. It would be great to have them over for beers/drinks, chat, etc., only they would also fuck my wife regularly. She loves being submissive, and I would love it if she sucked their cock in front of me before getting fucked by them in our bedroom.

It would make me so incredibly happy if I got a text from her saying, "Hey! I was just chatting with Mark, I'm going to head over to his place, so I probably won't be home for a couple hours!", or if I could tell her...."Hey hon, Kris just called me, he's coming over, I think we might grab a beer, he'll probably come back to the house afterward". Knowing full well Kris will fuck her given she won't be able to resist sucking his cock once he's in the house.

That's the dream my friends...

I would love to have a poly relationship with my wife and a few other guys. I'm very thankful she has decided to become a hotwife, but I would love it if we could find two or three guys with whom we could have very close relationships. I'm not talking about a gangbang scenario, although that is one of my wife's fantasies (though I don't think she would ever go through with it).

This dream is to get to know each guy individually and hang out with them just like you would regular friends. They probably wouldn't even know each other, though it would be okay if they did. It would be great to have them over for beers/drinks, chat, etc., only they would also fuck my wife regularly. She loves being submissive, and I would love it if she sucked their cock in front of me before getting fucked by them in our bedroom.

It would make me so incredibly happy if I got a text from her saying, "Hey! I was just chatting with Mark, I'm going to head over to his place, so I probably won't be home for a couple hours!", or if I could tell her...."Hey hon, Kris just called me, he's coming over, I think we might grab a beer, he'll probably come back to the house afterward". Knowing full well Kris will fuck her given she won't be able to resist sucking his cock once he's in the house.

Love that dream it seems perfect

That's hot🔥