Big cocks bringing orgasms is a myth.

So, I’ll try and keep this as short as I can. Been thinking about getting my wife into the lifestyle I’ve mentioned it, she bat it away. I’ve seen stories of how men slowly over years got her there. Because they knew how much better a ‘big cock’ would be. I make my wife cum tonnes, dripping wet, mouth open. I’m six inches and a little girthy. Some positions we could do with me taking an inch off ‘doggy’ then there are more complicated position where an extra inch would help. So I was chatting to a guy and he invited me to attend a few of his swingers nights. I said I just wanted to observe, my wife doesn’t know. I did get naked as it would have been weird if I didn’t. I saw guys with huge cocks pounding women. Not one decent orgasm observed. Loud noises and grunts. But no orgasms. UNLESS he was playing with her clit while banging her or she was grinding him! I saw guys with average cocks and big ones fuck the same women and guess what, exactly the same outcome in terms of the women having an orgasm regardless of size! Some women were in pain with the big ones but seemed to like it, some who were a lot more vocal with the big ones seemed way more relaxed and at home with the more average ones. One guy had a really long thin cock and he got loads of attention and showed me a thing or two! All in all. I’ve been 3 times and not seen A SINGLE WOMAN have an orgasm from penetration only. Unless there was clit grinding cowgirl style or toys and fingers used while being fucked. Can’t lie. The women seemed to love the variety of men and were certainly loving it. But big dicks bringing orgasms never happened. I read so many bulls and ducks writing ‘he slid in her and she came 5 times on five thrusts’. I’m calling this nonsense now. Whereas before I was believing it! Certainly has ruined a few sexual fantasies that got me hot though. Any thoughts? Females, especially VERIFIED ones would be AMAZING.

Imo any cock above 5" should be more than enough, to make any women orgasm.
There is a lot more than just cock size to the full picture.
I'm 6.2" long with around 5.5" in girth and my wife has no problems in reaching multiple orgasms when we fuck, with toys or not.
Certain positions (like doggy) will make her uncomfortable with pain if I get all the way deep.

Last edited:
I think you need a woman’s opinion on this for anything approaching a definitive answer.

For what it’s worth, I know my wife tends to have different types of orgasms if, for example, I bring her off with two fingers on her g-spot or if I work my entire hand into her and fist her slowly. The first is specific to her g-spot whereas the second stretches her vagina because of the greater width. Both types of orgasms are beautiful but to me they feel different (the fist tends to produce more powerful ones, but with the g-spot several orgasms just flow one after the other and can go on for ages). It always ends with me penetrating her and giving her more that way too. I do love how hyper sensitive her body is.

I’ve never asked her if she feels any difference. Perhaps I should.

I think you need a woman’s opinion on this for anything approaching a definitive answer.

For what it’s worth, I know my wife tends to have different types of orgasms if, for example, I bring her off with two fingers on her g-spot or if I work my entire hand into her and fist her slowly. The first is specific to her g-spot whereas the second stretches her vagina because of the greater width. Both types of orgasms are beautiful but to me they feel different (the fist tends to produce more powerful ones, but with the g-spot several orgasms just flow one after the other and can go on for ages). It always ends with me penetrating her and giving her more that way too. I do love how hyper sensitive her body is.

I’ve never asked her if she feels any difference. Perhaps I should.
Informal stuff for sure. But like a fist and a cock can’t ever compare. Like fisting someone and putting your cock in someone will never be the same. It’s not my gripe with these cuckold sites.

My wife doesn't cum from penetration at all. We've tried everything. I don't think a bigger cock is going to change that. Having said that though, her pussy definitely responds differently to her bigger dildo. I don't know why.

So, I’ll try and keep this as short as I can. Been thinking about getting my wife into the lifestyle I’ve mentioned it, she bat it away. I’ve seen stories of how men slowly over years got her there. Because they knew how much better a ‘big cock’ would be. I make my wife cum tonnes, dripping wet, mouth open. I’m six inches and a little girthy. Some positions we could do with me taking an inch off ‘doggy’ then there are more complicated position where an extra inch would help. So I was chatting to a guy and he invited me to attend a few of his swingers nights. I said I just wanted to observe, my wife doesn’t know. I did get naked as it would have been weird if I didn’t. I saw guys with huge cocks pounding women. Not one decent orgasm observed. Loud noises and grunts. But no orgasms. UNLESS he was playing with her clit while banging her or she was grinding him! I saw guys with average cocks and big ones fuck the same women and guess what, exactly the same outcome in terms of the women having an orgasm regardless of size! Some women were in pain with the big ones but seemed to like it, some who were a lot more vocal with the big ones seemed way more relaxed and at home with the more average ones. One guy had a really long thin cock and he got loads of attention and showed me a thing or two! All in all. I’ve been 3 times and not seen A SINGLE WOMAN have an orgasm from penetration only. Unless there was clit grinding cowgirl style or toys and fingers used while being fucked. Can’t lie. The women seemed to love the variety of men and were certainly loving it. But big dicks bringing orgasms never happened. I read so many bulls and ducks writing ‘he slid in her and she came 5 times on five thrusts’. I’m calling this nonsense now. Whereas before I was believing it! Certainly has ruined a few sexual fantasies that got me hot though. Any thoughts? Females, especially VERIFIED ones would be AMAZING.
I have a big cock, what do you think about it?

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu