Best 50th birthday present ever!

MRS Milf

Couple
It was my 50th birthday, and I had asked my wife to join me at a Michelin-rated restaurant in an exclusive hotel. As a special request, I asked that she wear her sexiest outfit. She was radiant in her new dress, and the celebration already exceeded my wildest expectations. The 5-star hotel's restaurant was everything I had hoped for – exquisite decor, impeccable service, and a menu that read like a gastronomic journey. Over champagne and a sumptuous dinner, we toasted to love, life, and many more adventures together. Little did I know, she had a surprise in store for me, one that would make this birthday unforgettable.

As the evening wore on, my wife excused herself, "I'll just powder my nose, darling." I watched her glide elegantly across the dining room, her dress shimmering under the soft lighting. I signaled the waiter for the check, my mind already on the decadent desserts we would share to cap off the night. But she had other plans, plans years in the making.

Minutes ticked by, and my attention began to wander. Where was she? I checked my watch, a flicker of concern rising. Had she gotten lost on the way back from the restroom? I was about to ask someone to check on her when I spotted a flash of her dress disappearing through a partially ajar door. Curiosity piqued, I rose from my chair. That wasn't the way to the ladies' lounge, was it? I pushed the door open slowly, my eyes adjusting to the dimmer light within. A low murmur of voices, the rustle of clothing, and... My gaze landed on a tableau that made my blood run hot.

A plush, velvet-draped room. Several men, faces obscured, receiving the attentions of two stunning women on their knees. And there, amidst the scene, was my wife. Her dress on the floor, her eyes closed in rapture as three men ministered to her. The air thick with a heady, forbidden scent. My first instinct was shock, followed by a primal jolt of arousal. I couldn't help but stare, my cock hardening in my trousers. She had planned this, I realized. This was the surprise she had in store for me, the fulfillment of a fantasy I had harbored for years.

A soft touch at my elbow. "Would you like to join us?" A melodious voice, a sultry smile from one of the women. She was beckoning me forward, her eyes glinting with invitation. My heart pounded in my chest. Should I? One look at my lovely proper wife in full arousal as she sucked them getting covered in cum. This forbidden scene before me I will never forget. She had given me the ultimate birthday gift, a night I would cherish forever.

Without a word, I stepped inside. The door clicked shut behind me, enveloping me in the secret world within. I moved closer, my pulse roaring in my ears. One of the women looked up, locking eyes with me. Her smile never wavered as she reached out, her warm hand wrapping around my straining erection. I groaned, my head falling back. This was wrong, yet it felt so right. My wife would never know, and even if she did... I couldn't help the thrill that ran through me at the illicit thought. I began to move, losing myself in the wet heat of the woman's mouth.

The night had taken an unexpected turn, one I wouldn't soon forget. And as I gave myself over to the pleasure while my wife did the same. I couldn't help but wonder what other surprises this birthday celebration might hold. But I knew this was the one that would stay with me, the one that would make this 50th birthday truly unforgettable. She had given me a gift beyond measure, a night born of my deepest desires. And as I lost myself in the forbidden pleasure, I knew I would be eternally grateful to my wife for making this birthday one for the ages.+Fantasey.jpeg

Reactions: Fl2play and 2wheel