Behind your back at a public event

My ex did that at a wedding party that we were visiting together. One of the guys was hitting on her all night. For about an hour they both were missing. I was looking for them but couldn't find them anywhere. After asking her where she was all that time she lied to me that she was there. I wonder what they were doing for an hour.

I have posted on this board many times about my exwife that openly screwed many of my friends and coworkers. We were at a large party one afternoon at the lake and as usual she was off and flirting. I walked out of the venue to smoke a cigarette and while I was out there I decided to walk around the side of the building to ********. When i turned the corner there she was with her legs around a guy and he had her pinned against the side of the building. They both looked my way and I said “excuse me I am sorry” and I turned around and walked off.

I knew about most of her encounters but rarely did I get to see anything so this was a treat.

My hot wife has met guys in bars and fucked them in parking lots, in cars, on a beach….and have brought them to our house to fuck in the master bedroom in the marital bed when she left the bar without telling me. I used find my phone to see she was back at our house when I was 15 miles away at the bar where she was dancing with them…then disappeared. I got home and saw them w her bent over the couch ramming his black cock in her….one of the few times I ever got to watch…secretly looking thru a window.