Began the discussion

I brought this up to my wife almost 2 years and botched it pretty badly. We’ve discussed it off and on for almost two years now.

A. She was first worried I was gay which I have reassured her I am not.

B. We now use a penis sleeve regularly during sex. I cum inside the sleeve as she prefers that bc it doesn’t make a mess.

C. She is finally comfortable telling me in the middle of sex to put the sleeve on bc she is now warmed up and ready. (Took a while for her to feel comfortable with that).

Issue: she finally agreed to fantasize a bit and she thought I wanted her to be a street whore. I honestly prefer to have her bang a big dick stud only. I don’t envision my wife as a whore or slut. When we discussed it, she is a bit worried this whole process could affect the way she sees sex as between us only.

Any thoughts or worries on this front?

I think she is ready. You have taken the first step she knows what you want and I think she is becoming open to it. Sometimes a random meet is good because there is no planning. If you guys go to a bar together sometimes you meet the perfect stranger to seduce your wife. Or you could set that up without her knowing have someone introduce themselves and begin to seduce her in front of you.

I brought this up to my wife almost 2 years and botched it pretty badly. We’ve discussed it off and on for almost two years now.

A. She was first worried I was gay which I have reassured her I am not.

B. We now use a penis sleeve regularly during sex. I cum inside the sleeve as she prefers that bc it doesn’t make a mess.

C. She is finally comfortable telling me in the middle of sex to put the sleeve on bc she is now warmed up and ready. (Took a while for her to feel comfortable with that).

Issue: she finally agreed to fantasize a bit and she thought I wanted her to be a street whore. I honestly prefer to have her bang a big dick stud only. I don’t envision my wife as a whore or slut. When we discussed it, she is a bit worried this whole process could affect the way she sees sex as between us only.

Any thoughts or worries on this front?
Reassure her that what turns you in is seeing her being pleasured by a big dick. Tell her you want to see her face, her eyes roll back as he enters her. You want to hear her moans/grunts as he pounds her. Let her know that your pleasure will be derived from the pleasure she's receiving. Your not looking to have her be a whore, amd you love her, but you'd love to see this all happen (for both of you)