Before, during, and after pregnancy - when would you fuck my wife? - add your wife!

20240719_104542.jpgreceived_623542699159322 (1).jpeg

20240311_082332.jpg

If my wife gave you her body for a night when would you rather have her? And what would you use her for?

What do you like about her in each stage and what don't you like? Rate her and judge her (I'll share more pictures below as well)

She adores huge cocks and will let you use all of her holes like a good girl

When was your wife the sexiest to you? Show us her different stages. For me it's after giving birth I love how smooth her body is and her pussy is tighter than it was before, her nipples are so much more sensitive and bigger and darker.

View attachment 2211581View attachment 2211582

View attachment 2211583

If my wife gave you her body for a night when would you rather have her? And what would you use her for?

What do you like about her in each stage and what don't you like? Rate her and judge her (I'll share more pictures below as well)

When was your wife the sexiest to you? Show us her different stages. For me it's after giving birth I love how smooth her body is and her pussy is tighter than it was before, her nipples are so much more sensitive and bigger and darker.
During is the hottest, and most taboo… so I would love to see and play with her like that!

However, to really play with her, deep toys, tied up, exploring her holes, and inviting friends over to use her holes… I would definitely take the after. I love her soft sexy tummy and her darker nipples. She looks much more like a MILF now.

She is amazing, thank you for sharing her in the various stages!

View attachment 2211583

before and during

Before, during and after !
Sure, when a woman looks good and is completely dedicated to the cause, you're happy to fuck her all the time.
For me each stage has been different, but each comes with its pros and cons.
Before, it was very tight... we were young and fucked like rabbits, but it was more of a sport.
During , she was more aroused than ever. She even started to get a little jealous and wanted my cock 100 times more than normal.
After she started to focus on pleasure. She started looking MILF. Not long after came the stage of loving big cocks😉

View attachment 2211583

Damm she is so beautiful