be careful what you wish for

andysmith

Couple
Gold
I had gf before current wife who wanted to be in a rave with v flimsy dress, short and no underwear and see what happened in the thick of the crowd. Well, it was excting idea but in the end she things got far wilder than she has ex[ected. Every part of her was touched and penetrated.

Anyone else has regretable situation like this?

Reactions: Funtyme
I had gf before current wife who wanted to be in a rave with v flimsy dress, short and no underwear and see what happened in the thick of the crowd. Well, it was excting idea but in the end she things got far wilder than she has ex[ected. Every part of her was touched and penetrated.

Anyone else has regretable situation like this?
Did she regret it, because it sounds she wanted it...

Yeah it doesn't sound like there was much regret on anyone's part. She advertised her body without a doubt, and people took her up on it.

Yeah it doesn't sound like there was much regret on anyone's part. She advertised her body without a doubt, and people took her up on it.
yes she was dressed provokatively but the things boys did was unexpected and not asked for, but there was alot of drugs and booze at the event and many guys were really out of it. I guess it is fortunate that she was drunk too so the things that happened did not upset as it might have done i guess

By no means are actual rape and assault to be condoned or celebrated, those are crimes, but if she willingly put herself in a risky situation, knowing those risks, then well...