BBW wife sleeping fantasy

BBWWife42

Couple
We have the fantasy of my wife being groped and inspected by a group of much older men (70+) while she sleeps. With me watching.
One guy licking around her mouth and neck while he gropes her big flabby tits and nipples, while another carefully plays with her chubby pussy,
Seeing how many fingers he can squeeze in while he grabs and plays with her flabby belly, licking around her stretch marks.
Then they turn her over, one spreads
Her ass cheeks while the other fingers and plays with her tight ass hole….. all while she is sleeping

Does that interest anybody? Message us with your detailed comments. We have many vids we can share of me inspecting her sleeping BBW body

Reactions: Garrett
We have the fantasy of my wife being groped and inspected by a group of much older men (70+) while she sleeps. With me watching.
One guy licking around her mouth and neck while he gropes her big flabby tits and nipples, while another carefully plays with her chubby pussy,
Seeing how many fingers he can squeeze in while he grabs and plays with her flabby belly, licking around her stretch marks.
Then they turn her over, one spreads
Her ass cheeks while the other fingers and plays with her tight ass hole….. all while she is sleeping

Does that interest anybody? Message us with your detailed comments. We have many vids we can share of me inspecting her sleeping BBW body
That's so hot. My wife said if she ever gets too intoxicated, I can do what I want. My fantasy as well!