BBC for my gf fantasy

I’ve really developed a fantasy of my gf loving bbc, she’s not attracted to black guys but I really wish she was.

I think blonde curvy busty fat ass white girls look realky hot with a bbc.

I love the thought of my girls big white ass bouncing on a string thick long black cock…. Her tight white pussy being stretched…. Her fat juicy ass bouncing around to the impact of a big fat black cock

photo 08-08-2024, 20 21 36.jpeg

I’ve really developed a fantasy of my gf loving bbc, she’s not attracted to black guys but I really wish she was.

I love the thought of my girls big white ass bouncing on a string thick long black cock…. Her tight white pussy being stretched…. Her fat juicy ass bouncing around to the impact of a big fat black cock

View attachment 2296893
Wow my dick getting hard after see your gf ass

I agree about the optics of a pale skinned, curvy, white woman coupled with a dark skinned black man being so erotic.

My wife is red headed and we fantasised about her taking a lover. But when she came up, during sex one day, with the idea that this would be a black lover, my mind almost exploded with desire (my cock did in fact explode, inside her). She merely wanted a lover who was different to me. She eventually got her wish and I guess I got mine.

View attachment 2296893
Damn...really really nice..

Reactions: erzika34

View attachment 2296893
You set that up, I’d love to see the first time reaction. I would love to be present for this.

Reactions: toolman2c