Anyone elses wife or girlfriend meet their bull at work?

My lovely lady met her bull because she works with him! She would talk about him all the time after she came from work and that's how I figured she was interested in him.

At first I was hesitant to talk about him with her because I was a bit jealous, but now it's been so fun and hot watching them fool around. He also doesn't know that I know he has sex with her so it's so hot to hear the things he says about me.

While they fuck he calls me a loser and tells her to let him (me) eat her pussy while his cum still drips out of it! Haha.

Cant wait to keep posting stuff here. Best life ever, hope he never stops fucking her
It sounds like you have what you want.

My fiance has been very hesitant to actually move forward in cucking me, but she over the past 4 months she has been getting flirted with, and flirting back with a co-worker. Started out he would make time to come into her office and just a hug or so. But it got to where it would be a couple of hugs a day, and she would try to make it over to him also. She is 38, she doesn't know his exact age but figures between 28-30, physically fit (he is a physical therapist). They will text and flirt while at work, but he doesn't like to after he gets out of work. He says he isn't seeing anyone and she believes him, but it has been extremely nice hearing her tell me about them flirting. Over the last month it has gotten even better to where if they can get a minute or two of private time, he has moved his hands down to her ass and grabbed it while hugging. Two weeks ago today (on 07-02-24) I was working a late shift and after she got off work she called and asked if I could step out for a few minutes, she wanted to stop in and tell me something. She gets there and I meet her out at her van and she pulls me in for a kiss, brings her hands up to my face, breaks the kiss and moves her hands up to my nose and tells me to smell in deeply. Leaving them there for a bit, and I am inhaling a nice smell. She goes back and gives me another deep kiss, and then pulls back and lets me know that they met up in the back of an apartment complex and he had her shit off quickly, and that she got his cock out and sucked him off. That he was much bigger than she had imagined and lasted long enough that her jaw started to hurt and she just wanted to get off, which he did in her mouth. I really couldn't taste anything different in the kiss, but I pulled her hands back up to my nose and inhaled for a bit, could definitely smell him on her hands, and I loved it. They haven't met out again since, but she did bring up last night that she would like to surprise him on a Friday evening after work. She wants me to go and book a room, bring her the key cards to the room at work, she would put one in an envelope with a note and give it to him just before she leaves, telling him to meet her there. I am so looking forward to my sexy Queen finally making me, allowing me to be her cuck.

Most of J's affairs have been with co-workers, or guys she met as a result of her position in the company. There has been none of the work place problems most incur, because they are AFFAIRS and not a situation where either of them thinks this is leading to something more than a fun affair. Well, all except one that caused some issues between us for about a year but it worked itself out when his drug habit became a REAL problem.

Her Lovers are not aware that I know about their affair. She lets them believe that she is involved with them because she needs more than she gets at home. That works for everyone involved. They ahve all ended pleasently, mostly because theri wives started asking uncomfortable questions about all the overtime they are suddenly working. It helps a lot that they are also able to travel together for work (when that was still affordable, pre-current political regime).

It can be done, just has to be done right. CW

My lovely lady met her bull because she works with him! She would talk about him all the time after she came from work and that's how I figured she was interested in him.

At first I was hesitant to talk about him with her because I was a bit jealous, but now it's been so fun and hot watching them fool around. He also doesn't know that I know he has sex with her so it's so hot to hear the things he says about me.

While they fuck he calls me a loser and tells her to let him (me) eat her pussy while his cum still drips out of it! Haha.

Cant wait to keep posting stuff here. Best life ever, hope he never stops fucking her
Well I love to bring my male lovers home so my man can watch them take me then clean me up, you will enjoy it more when you can watch her really give herself to another man, then Kiss you and tell you she loves you.

My wife met her lover (not bull) at work. They had to cool things before actually doing anything because she was senior to him (and older), so it could cause problems. But he was let go during the covid lockdown and moved to another workplace. This in effect removed the main barrier. They kept in touch and eventually met up again. Within two weeks of meeting again, they became lovers. They meet for sex once a week now.

my wife's first 4-5 paramours were current, or former, co-workers. first place she worked was in a local terminal of a regional trucking company. there was one other woman & about 50 dock workers & truck drivers.

second place, she was mgr. of shipping dept, again all guys, no women. easy pickings.

It sounds like you have what you want.

It is THE BEST when at least the wife's lover doesn't know you know they're fucking. Even better when neither wife nor beau know you know they're fucking. Either by positive sight, overhearing actual coitus, or by one or both discussing actual past or future sex acts.
One of my wife's Friend/Co-Worker's told me shortly after we married, she knew FOR A FACT my wife sucked and fucked their Boss in his office as well as overnite business trips before we were married.
I had seen her and her Boss off in the shadows in his backyard in the waning hours of a Barbeque he hosted. My then girlfriend was sitting on his lap. Her legs wrapped around his waist Indian style. Her arms around his neck, pulling him down to a sensual french kiss. The thin material of her halter top did nothing to hide her hard nipples. Her Boss's hands gripping the 3 or 4 inches of exposed butt cheeks her short-shorts failed to cover.
My answer to her colleague was that l was proud of my wife's (Then Girlfriend's) sensuality. And furthered "If l had wanted an unattractive, non-sexual woman l'd have gotten one. I wanted a hot, sensual woman, just like the one I got."
With that her friend smiled the most incredible smile at me. Then dropped to her knees, unzipped my jeans, and pulled my fast hardening rod out and took it in her mouth.
This was in our kitchen, with my wife of about a year dozing on the living room couch right around the corner.
Her friend eventually led me by my outstretched cocktus erectus to our guest room, where she had been staying for the past few nights. I remember asking her if she wanted me to wear a condom or pull out. "Please Leave it in....l want to feel all of you", she answered.
She got on top of me and rode me like there was no tomorrow. I pumped her full. Then she went in our nursery where she had more clothes. She wanted to don her usual casual wear for an evening watching television in our living room. Her and my wife like to wear white cotton t-shirts with white cotton bikini panties. The both loved to drive me crazy with lust.
Seeing her bare ass bent over perusing lingerie was too much. l mounted her a second time in probably less than 3o minutes.
We finally rejoined my dozing wife in the living room. I wondered if my two shots of jism were leaking out from her friend? The white cotton panties would surely be marked by distinguishable stain. She noticed me trying to get a look. She queried me what l was looking for? l confessed. She next asked with a bit of wonder if l was getting hard yet again? I admitted the thought of getting a glimpse of spent semen oozing from her honeypot had indeed revived my manhood. She offered a quid pro quo. "You show me yours, and l'll show you mine."
My wife blinked her eyes a couple times and regained consciousness. The first thing she saw was my zipper undone. Cock out of my pants and easily at 3/4 staff and growing. Her friend across from me in t-shirt and bikini panties, smiling all too broadly.
Rage overtook my bride. Ordering both out and off the premises. l followed her own very cute and barely covered bottom into our Master Bedroom. Not paying any attention to anything but my wife's excited, cute, derriere.
A Wise Man Once Said The Best Defense is a Good Offense. Figuring to go with my gut instinct l joined my wife on the bed. I smothered her with kisses, all the while telling her that it was merely a mutual teasing going on between myself and her friend. But now it was HER, My Sexy Bride, THAT I WANTED.
That Declaration was followed by me mounting my wife and thrusting inside her quite vigorously. Ejaculating demonstrably for the third time in an hour. With the Master Bedroom door wide open and her friend watching in wonder. Clearly she was cognizant of the time element as well.
The argument to my wife that with my performance with her, it was physically impossible that more than a tease occurred between her faithful husband and her now slut friend. My wife went with that for a while. But she did attribute her 2nd extra-marital coitus
as "Revenge Sex" for my interlude with her Co-Worker/Friend.

My wife has fucked three co-workers over the years, one of which was her boss. My wife and her boss at the time would travel together for work and they would fuck, eventually just getting one room. He was married also and he had no idea I knew he was fucking her. One of the co-workers she fucked knew about our situation and he did end up fucking her in our marital bed and I got to watch. The other ended up fucking her while she was pregnant as he had a thing for pregnant woman. She still works with him but once she had the baby, he did not seem to be interested

My wife has fucked three co-workers over the years, one of which was her boss. My wife and her boss at the time would travel together for work and they would fuck, eventually just getting one room. He was married also and he had no idea I knew he was fucking her. One of the co-workers she fucked knew about our situation and he did end up fucking her in our marital bed and I got to watch. The other ended up fucking her while she was pregnant as he had a thing for pregnant woman. She still works with him but once she had the baby, he did not seem to be interested
Similar to me except I didn't know until later. I suspect she fucked two coworkers, and she admitted fucking her boss, including on trips. She lost interest in fucking me at the time, so they must have dicked her down good, right? 🤣 But many of her female friends were single or kind of cheating too, and they all knew she was cuckolding me. Very hot. The more time passes, the more I love that she cheated openly and made me a complete cuck, something I had encouraged because I was afraid she might cheat due to her lack of interest in sex (with me). But honestly, a lot of women cheat with coworkers. They spend so much time at work, away from the husband. I once overheard my wife tell a female coworker/friend that sometimes she "just needed a good hard fucking" (and she was definitely not talking about me!).

Similar to me except I didn't know until later. I suspect she fucked two coworkers, and she admitted fucking her boss, including on trips. She lost interest in fucking me at the time, so they must have dicked her down good, right? 🤣 But many of her female friends were single or kind of cheating too, and they all knew she was cuckolding me. Very hot. The more time passes, the more I love that she cheated openly and made me a complete cuck, something I had encouraged because I was afraid she might cheat due to her lack of interest in sex (with me). But honestly, a lot of women cheat with coworkers. They spend so much time at work, away from the husband. I once overheard my wife tell a female coworker/friend that sometimes she "just needed a good hard fucking" (and she was definitely not talking about me!).
When my wife was fucking her boss, it was surreal when I would by around him at my wife's office parties. He would shake my hand when I saw him and asked how I was doing. Sometimes have a conversation with me. The whole time I thought of him naked, fucking my wife. He had no idea I knew but I wonder what he thought. Did he like the idea that I was clueless, that his cock was fucking and cumming in my wife. As for me, I would glance at his crotch, imagining what his cock and balls really look like. My wife told about his endowment but nothing beats actually seeing it. Alas that was not to be.

I was acutely aware of every move and look my wife and he would make towards each other. I even swear he had a hard on as the bulge was quite noticeable sometimes. I know I was erect the whole time.