Anybodys partner have a change of heart?

so everyone was happy?

Attachments

• 931183471.jpg
    931183471.jpg
    632.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 1065621693.jpg
    1065621693.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 1070658750.jpg
    1070658750.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 1123071595.jpg
    1123071595.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 1178301919.jpg
    1178301919.jpg
    443.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My partner is very into me which I love, but she also reiterates that she'd never cheat on me, and when I have talked about cuckolding in reference to other things, she always seems disgusted by the thought. I have never told her I was into her being shared, because I know it would push her away, but I constantly imagine it, and I hope one day she will have a change of heart.

Does anyone that has been in my boat have any success stories? Any tips?

Im not very big, and I've never made her cum, so i've been hoping she will eventually crave someone bigger that can make her cum. And we have a bigger dildo that I love fucking her with while she sucks me, but I don't think she has the same fantasy I do when I do that to her.
Can only speak from our own experiences but their was a natural progression from that’s disgusting you just want to fuck other women and I must not be enough for you and feeling rejected to of course I’ve thought about it but it’s only a fantasy (I also brought dildo into bed) to you would really be ok with another man fucking me? and we’re just sharing right? Then it was I would only do it if you really want me to and are involved. Then I know someone I would trust who would probably do it but he’s an ex bf and I can’t wait to show him what we do and what he could have had. I’m so nervous I don’t think I can text him why don’t you text pretending to be me. He’s just like you always asking for pussy pics and sexting me at work. I’m going to meet him but just for drinks first and see if he’s into it. He’s into it but really wants me alone first but I’ll only do it if it’s what you want. I’m at his place but feel weird taking pics or FaceTiming but I promise I’ll tell you all about it when I get home. I don’t remember too much because I was drinking but after he fucked me all weekend he said he would be willing to do a MFM threesome like you wanted. He’s really busy so it’s not easy to arrange but I like this sharing thing you two are so much alike but so different in bed. He’s so much thicker and your way longer. Finally it’s he’s just the bf and we both fuck her but she reminds me that I was the one who asked for this and she only fucks him for me. Hotwives are awesome

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife