Any Indian/South Asian cuckold who wanna chat

Thanks Dan. At the moment I am concentrating on her pleasure. She has a young child so everything is start/stop as life is getting in the way of fantasy . She also goes through bouts of religious guilt too. That's a tough one to crack as we are not married yet.

Compared to a year ago she craves sex alot more. She has got in to reading erotic novels.

She objected to the vibrator. She now has 4. She uses them daily. She has started to make me wear a sleeve. Which makes me bigger and thicker. I'm not that small as it is. During sex she has demanded even bigger cock or 2 cocks in her pussy. I once suggested a threesome as a joke, she said fuck no, but she does talk about the hunk at the supermarket who flirts with her.

The advice is great! I want to pivot get desire to group sex via her pleasure. I have told her I like to be dominated but not cuckolding. From experience, women get freaked out by it.

Please DM if you would like to chat or share some of got your cuckold experiences. It really interests me to hear others experience.

Hi, I'm French and married to a cambodian wife, who is open minded to all kind of sexual experience and practice. Early in our relationship (before we get married) she needed to open herself and have fun with anyone. We're are together since 20 years, and we have 2 children.
Can i help you ?