Any couples have a bull that stops by for a couple of hours?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
We are a pretty normal late 50s couple. We get with a guy we know pretty regularly. It's a fun night of sex, we take turns with her, we all have a good time.
Any "normal" couples out there that have a guy/bull they see repeatedly?
I watch some homemade vids where a good looking black guy fucks the hell out of a wife while hubby watches. The bull leaves, the couple has some good sex together after. Next day it's back to normal.
If you call it cuckold or whatever I can see the excitement with it.
Our fun is pretty laid back. I think about the possibility of a cool black guy, visiting our place, we have a drink then he fucks my wife two or three rounds then leaves. I'm pretty sure my wife would be into it with the right guy.
Anyone done this ? I'm asking "normal" couples...not guys that say they're caged 24/7....

Last edited:
Yes, as he and I get along pretty well together, and I consider him a good friend. My wife’s current guy has come by on occasion and we watch football. My wife will usually cook us something to eat. She lays on the couch with him and cuddles. Nine times out of 10 it always leads to sex between the two of them. A lot of times it leads the sex right there in the living room on the couch or they go upstairs to one of the bedrooms.

When we get together it's usually at our place. The guys have come for long weekends and occasionally during the week, but we play at home 99% of the time. We have meals, party, and of course hot sex. Everyone is comfortable with each other and did I mention hot sex

Anyone done this ? I'm asking "normal" couples...not guys that say they're caged 24/7....
I'm not sure if I come in the "Normal" category as the guy I share my wife with is my brother. We live 35 miles apart and if he's passing he always pops in for a visit, it could be for a cup of tea or to fuck my wife, depending on their moods. It could be when I'm there or when I'm at work.
Of course sometimes he visits specifically for sex or to take her out on a date.

With Lynn’s bull before her current one, they’d have their regular planned session but he’d also call round whenever he wanted a fuck or suck from her. She was available to him whenever he wanted. If he was on a job nearby that could be several times a week. Other times it might be 2 or 3 weeks between his unplanned visits. It was an arrangement that worked perfectly for us. Never knowing when he’d show up was very exciting for Lynn and I loved him showing up whenever he wanted to fuck my wife. For him, it was very convenient having her available whenever he needed to unload. Often it would be just a short visit as he was passing, other times it might be for an hour or two if he got finished on a job early.
Her current bull lives further away and due to work and family commitments, its planned meets only.
J.

With Lynn’s bull before her current one, they’d have their regular planned session but he’d also call round whenever he wanted a fuck or suck from her. She was available to him whenever he wanted. If he was on a job nearby that could be several times a week. Other times it might be 2 or 3 weeks between his unplanned visits. It was an arrangement that worked perfectly for us. Never knowing when he’d show up was very exciting for Lynn and I loved him showing up whenever he wanted to fuck my wife. For him, it was very convenient having her available whenever he needed to unload. Often it would be just a short visit as he was passing, other times it might be for an hour or two if he got finished on a job early.
Her current bull lives further away and due to work and family commitments, its planned meets only.
J.
Just how it should be

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
We are a pretty normal late 50s couple. We get with a guy we know pretty regularly. It's a fun night of sex, we take turns with her, we all have a good time.
Any "normal" couples out there that have a guy/bull they see repeatedly?
I watch some homemade vids where a good looking black guy fucks the hell out of a wife while hubby watches. The bull leaves, the couple has some good sex together after. Next day it's back to normal.
If you call it cuckold or whatever I can see the excitement with it.
Our fun is pretty laid back. I think about the possibility of a cool black guy, visiting our place, we have a drink then he fucks my wife two or three rounds then leaves. I'm pretty sure my wife would be into it with the right guy.
When we lived in Denver, we had two regulars that would often stop by after work or early evening. The three of us would fuck for a couple of hours and he would leave. Generally it would end with me giving a goodbye kiss and Sean a fist bump or handshake. Weekends were usually much longer play sessions that lasted for several hours.