A question for the well traveled

Zardoz

Male
My wife has been on the fence for a few years about being with other men. We consistently role-play and she loves to tease me with stories of what she would do, with random guys she meets. She works in the healthcare industry and makes sure to let me know whenever a well equipped guy crosses her path. That being said, she has agreed to go to a clothing optional/lifestyle friendly resort but I have no clue where/how to find one. I mean, there's hedonism but from what I've read it's gone down over the years and is mostly a bunch of guys leering at women and then shaming you if you don't want them to join into anything.

So, long story short, does anyone have a recommendation of a vacation location that isn't Hedonism or in Florida? My wife did say she would like it be a non-Couples Only. In the end, we're only considering someone for her.

That's no true about Hedo. Read our recent review of Hedo in the December issue of Lifestylers Magazine. You can find it easy enough. Desire Riviera Maya or Desire Pearl are both fantastic (although they are couples only) lifestyle resorts near Cancun Mexico.

Thank you for the info, I'll read it for sure. I had found an article or two from either last year or the year before that basically said, it wasn't what it used to be. I wonder how C-19 impacted it