A cuck is born

dnaughtiest99

“Tell the man thank you dear.”

“Thank you.” I uttered as best I could, muffled from underneath the mess Tiffany was grinding onto my face. The tight pussy I once claimed mine and mine only, left a pulsating, gaping, cum filled wreck compliments of Joe. And I had just thanked him for the work with a tongue slick with his bull seed. Two months ago, when I had begged Tiffany to take a lover for me to watch, I’d have never imagined we would wind up here, not to mention where we would be going.

My wife Tiffany and I met shortly after college. I was the skinny nerdy guy who helped write essays for her and she was the classic sorority girl. Runner up for homecoming queen, snubbed by campus politics if you asked me or any guy with eyes. She was gorgeous in every sense of the word, a petite Latina with a perfect bubble but and perky b cups, outshone only by her smile and her brown eyes that would dazzle in the right light. She was only my second ever girlfriend and I knew I had to make her the one. Some may have been surprised that a smoke show like her would settle down with a guy like me, but love only has to make sense to the two that are in it, and we knew we loved each other deeply.

Our sex life was great. She delighted in taking my cock, an average 6in cut cock in length, though much more modest in girth, with a head much larger than the skinny shaft. I knew I wasn’t the thickest, but Tiffany never seemed to complain and I never left her without at least one orgasm, from my tongue as I never could quite get her all the way there with just my thrusts. One night after she released my head from between her thighs, panting as she let her orgasm wash over her she blissfully sighed, “You are the absolute best pussy eater I’ve ever had.” I kissed her deeply in reply giving her a taste of her own cum, partly out of passion but partly for lack of words as an endless swirl of conflicting thoughts and feelings scrambled my brain. How many guys had tasted her pussy? Were there any girls? How many felt her inner walls gripping them as they emptied their loads into her? I guess on some level I always knew I wasn’t her first anything, but having only one girlfriend prior to her myself it wasn’t something I had given much thought to. Until her comment. It was so specific too, “best pussy eater” hadn’t we been through our usual lovemaking routine all the way through?

The thoughts of her with her previous lovers consumed me. How did I compare to them? Did she ever reminisce about them? Did she think of them when we were together in those intimate moments? All of these thoughts filled me with insecurity and yet, undeniable arousal. In the weeks that followed I was absolutely all over Tiff. Our typical once a night to every other night lovemaking was upped to at least 3 times a day. My thrusts fueled by the thoughts of those who thrusted before, my tongue certain it could taste their remnants. Tiffany knew something was up. And when she asked I told her truthfully as there were no secrets in our marriage. The notion amused her, she giggled that “most guys hate to think of their wife with another man”

“I think it’s kinda hot honestly, and it’s from before we were together so I mean it is not like it was wrong, why should I be mad?” She smiled a sweet smile and said “And besides you’re the one I chose!” And with that she kissed me. But with her lips pressed to mine and her sweet words in my ears, the only thing on my mind was all the other cocks those lips had wrapped themselves around. I was obsessed. And in time my obsession with her past became a singular fixation. I wanted, I needed, to know what she would have looked like in the throes of passion with another. I asked her first if she had any pictures or videos with any of her exes still, and at this she was annoyed, “We’ve been married how many years now? Why would I still have those? Do I bore you so that you need something more to be turned on by me?” I tried to explain that it wasn’t that I needed something more, but that this turned me on in an entirely different way. Without another avenue available to quench this insatiable thirst within me, I finally put it to her that I wanted more than anything to watch her fuck someone else. She wouldn’t hear any of it. Our marriage vows meant something to her she would always say whenever I brought it up. I would try to explain it was different since she had my blessing but she wouldn’t hear me. I persisted, and she began asking questions rather than just shutting me down. Would I pick the guy or would she? Well it only seemed fair for her to pick. Would I be participating too or just there to watch? Well I think I’d be driven to join in. She was thinking about it, perhaps even considering it, but she told me I wasn’t to ask about it ever again. The night of our anniversary she told me she had a surprise planned. I knew better than to get my hopes up but the last week she was constantly on her phone and careful to make sure I couldn’t see the screen. She had cleaned the house top to bottom in nothing but a pair of lace panties and an oversized basketball jersey she had stolen from an ex. She was teasing me, her perfect ass peaking from beneath the jersey of a man who had helped himself to her holes while I was helping with her homework with every reach and bend she made. She shut down any advance I made throughout the day, telling me she would make it worth it that night. We watched the sunset from the back patio with a glass of wine. As the sun went down on our anniversary it seemed time was running out for any “surprise”. And just then there was a knock at the door. Tiffany jumped up to answer it, welcoming through the threshold a large black man who introduced himself as Joe. “Honey, you begged me for this and so I give it to you, Joe here is going to do everything you have been wanting to see. He specializes in married women wanting to put on a show for their husbands. He has agreed to come over under the condition that you don’t speak a word unless he tells you too. Understand?” Her questioning tone had snapped me back to reality, having been so dazed by the situation and awestruck by Tiffany’s choice. It’s as though she sought out everything I wasn’t. His dark complexion and contrast to my fair skin, his broad shoulders to my narrow frame. I swallowed hard and nodded my head yes in reply. Satisfied with my answer Joe spoke up, “On your knees bitch.”, he ordered my wife and she obliged him immediately. She moved to take her top off but he stopped her with “I didn’t tell you to do that yet, did I? This is my favorite part, take off your husbands pants but don’t touch his cock. I want to see how excited he is first.”. She crawled to me as Joe stood beside me. Taking down my pants and boxers in one go my erect cock sprung free before her beautiful brown eyes as it had hundreds of times before, only this time she made no advance to touch it. Joe snorted and said “wow you weren’t kidding, pencil dick here really wants this haha, well don’t keep him waiting then, hop to it” gesturing to his belt. She wasn’t kidding? What did he mean? What had they talked about? Was she not kidding about how excited I was for this or about my “pencil dick”, surely she hadn’t said that to him had she? At the clink of his belt buckle I was snapped fully back to the present. She pulled down his pants and boxers in one move as well, only nothing sprung out from the elastic. Before my petite wife hung a set of low hanging balls the size of golf balls, and atop his pendulous sack swung a beautiful specimen. Fully soft his uncut, vascular black cock already had me beat in the girth department by a lot, and seemed to rival my fully erect length. “Look at your husband fully hard and so far all you’ve done is get my soft cock out. You’re still dressed but seeing you in the same room as this cock has him all worked up, but he still can’t come close to this size can he?”. She obeyed his command looking to me and smiling, for the first time naked before her her smile was one of pity and an almost cruel pleasure. She and I had never talked about me being humiliated. Was this something he brought in or she suggested? Either way she seemed to be enjoying it and my biggest fantasy was being fulfilled so I permitted it, though truth be told in this current state and given our massive size difference in all departments I’d be powerless to put a stop to it at this point, in fact, I’d be powerless to stop anything at all come to think of it. I just had to hope he would be good to her and she would enjoy it. “I asked you a question didn’t I?” Joe growled seemingly impatient with her unconscious defiance, “Yes you are much bigger soft than he can ever be hard.”, she grabbed his still soft cock near the base angling it towards me, “I mean sorry honey but you can see it’s undeniable.”. I flushed and looked down at my shame and arousal bobbing away with my pulse and otherworldly arousal at the scene before me. “That’s my good slut, now get naked and show me you still remember how to make a big dick hard even after being married to that for years.”. She removed her tank top revealing perky tits were capped by nipples hard with excitement, before peeling her lace panties away from her supple ass and down off her ankles without ever rising from her knees. “She tells me all you’re good for is your tongue, so get beneath her and get to work, you see how much cock she’s about to get tonight I need her good and wet. While his mouth is working so will yours slut.” Before I could make my way below her she had raised his heavy cock to her lips. I watched as she unhinged her jaw to take him in to just below the head where his foreskin naturally bunched in its semi flaccid state. She seemed to relish the extra skin his uncut cock provided, stroking it lightly as her tongue swirled around the fat purple head in her mouth, as I clambered beneath her i watched her other hand fondling his balls. When I had positioned myself below her I found her pussy already wet. The taste of her excitement from just seeing and then shortly sucking his massive cock was enough to convince me this had been the right thing to do. Then almost as if to cast doubt on my newfound sense of security he placed a hand behind her head and began working her onto his now hard cock. Deeper and deeper, ever more forcefully he made her take his cock. He didn’t thrust but rather seemed to relish the control he felt working her mouth down his shaft. Soon her gags filled the room as a string of spit dangled from her lips outstretched around his shaft, down her chin and to her tits. Her gags sounded to be getting more desperate and I began to wonder if he was being to rough for her to handle, but in response to her rough treatment she began bucking and grinding her now sopping pussy all over my face. He ordered her to release me so I could stand next to him. I had thought this meant I’d have a turn at her throat but instead he made me watch as he slapped her cheeks with his baton of a cock. “You like seeing your wife slutted out for this big black cock?”. Remembering my vow of silence I nodded meekly. “Then watch the slut in her natural state. Bend over and spread your holes slut.” My wife, with watery eyes from gagging and light red imprints of his cock head on her cheeks bent over and spread herself to him. He stuck the index and middle finger of his meaty paw into her waiting cunt. She let out a light moan as he pumped these digits in and out of her. I thought he was checking for adequate lubrication before he told me to come down and press my cheek too her ass cheek. He withdrew his soaked fingers and held them at arms length closing one eye and approximating “I reckon these two fingers are about as wide as that little prick of yours. Look at how tight she still is after taking that.”. I looked where I was told and observed the glistening pink folds showed no sign of any major gap. “That’s the last time you’re gonna see this pussy like that little guy.”, and with that he lined up his cock with her entrance, and with a forceful jerk of his hulking body he buried himself balls deep into my wife. She yiped out in pain with this first and the following 20 or thirty strokes but the fact was she took his entire massive cock in one go, no pain no gain. And soon it was clear there was no more pain as she began moaning, howling and screeching in pleasure sounds I’d never heard come from my sweet wife. Soon she was backing herself into his thrusts their bodies meeting with a thunderous clap. In the heat of the moment I had not even thought about protection but now I stared down as his bare cock plunged in and out of her pussy stretched to the absolute limit. I wanted to ask her if she had talked to him before about where to cum but my vow of silence forbade it and besides she was now having an earth shattering orgasm around his cock, something I’d never given her. With that display I gave in, gave myself to them, to her pleasure, to his cock. I would do whatever they wanted me to, I was hooked.

To be continued.

Reactions: HotwifeNorCal
Tiffany’s orgasm tore through her and she soaked his entire crotch, his trim pubes slick down and her cum dripping from the heavy sack that slapped against her mound with every thrust. He was wildly pounding her out now, with a firm grip on her hips throwing her back into him with reckless abandon, bottoming her out with every stroke. He was getting desperate now and Tiff could sense it. She began begging him “Yes yes yes, fuck your tight little pussy I want your cum!”.

He answered her pleas with a hard smack on her ass cheek leaving a bright handprint and a “Good slut, but don’t tell me tell your husband over there.” Tiffany raised her head from the bed and turned to look at me for the first time in what felt like an eternity. Looking me dead in the face she said in a sultry tone with a coy look in her eye, “I want Joes cum in my pussy so bad babe, I want him to fill up this tight pussy and mark it as his own!” Joe looked at me as his rhythm turned to a frenetic jackhammer and with one final powerful thrust he buried himself to the hilt. His balls contracted up into their firing positions as I could see his base pulsating hard inside my beautiful wife.

“Oh fuck, that’s so much!” She squealed in disbelief. Before withdrawing Joe leaned down and whispered something in her ear to which she replied with a bubbly “Mhmmmm”. And then he withdrew, his weapon flopping out in all its semi hard-cum covered glory. But then my eyes went up to her, still bent over ass in the air, a satisfied mess. Her pussy had a noticeable gape, I’d never seen it so slack, not to mention absolutely drenched in thick white cum.

Joe used my boxers from the floor to clean up his cock, then putting his own back on he smiled to me “Like what you see little cuck? That’s how she should be left every time. Now I leave you to your wife, you can have her back now that I’m done with her.” And with that he finished getting dressed and closed the door.

When I turned back to Tiff she was now on her back, legs spread wide and her freshly fucked pussy on full display. She reached down to her gaping hole and dipped two fingers in, getting them a nice glaze of cum before bringing it up to her lips and savoring it before beckoning me to her with her finger. “Aren’t you going to make love to your slut wife?”

“You’re not too sore?” I asked genuinely concerned.

“I don’t think we’ll need to worry about it I want you to feel me now.” Her reply was somewhat surprising, after the absolute pounding I had just witnessed surely she would want a breather at least. And did she say she wanted me to feel her and not the other way around? I got between her legs and kissed her passionately, tasting a trace of his cum. Lining up my dick with her chasm I then pushed inside with ease. I’d never felt her this way before, about half her usual tightness I could barely feel the sides, my cock felt like it was just swimming in a pool of his cum. And another new feature, each thrust of mine now pushed out air as well, making cum bubbles and queefing noises, he had definitely unlocked extra space within her that I was now falling short to use. She was hardly animated, just lying there and taking it unbothered by my efforts. Within a few minutes I blasted my load into her as well. For a moment in post coital bliss we held each other, naked and content. Breaking our comfortable silence Tiffany announced, “God this is the most cum I’ve ever had in me at one time I better go push it out.” And with a hand cupped to her leaking hole she got up and pranced naked to the bathroom door before stopping at the threshold.

She turned to me with a naughty look on her face before telling me, “Actually, I have a better idea! All this delicious cum shouldn’t go to waste after all.”. She came back to the bed and straddled me, raising herself up in a sort of squat she deposited the contents of her pussy all over my semi hard cock and balls. The lukewarm gooey sensation was a new one for me and actually was rather pleasant. Before I could say anything about it though I felt the warm and familiar sensation of her mouth on my cock. She was working me hard again but also slurping up the cum that now lubed my shaft. She licked every drop off my balls before showing me the deep throating skills that had failed to conquer Joe’s massive cock, now swallowing my average one with ease. When she was satisfied not a drop of cum remained she raised her head and asked if I wanted her pussy again. “Well of course babe but you’re not too sore?”.

She shook her head no explaining, I’m still really wet and after Joe it’s kinda numb so don’t worry about it and have your fun!”

Have MY fun? Well now it’s confirmed she’s doing this for my benefit. I got behind her and grabbed her hair, determined to make my fun hers too. I started pounding away my hardest and Tiff dutifully holding her ass in the air for me but seemingly unmoved by my efforts. I slapped her ass where he had, I called her my good little slut wife, I manhandled her the best my slender frame could. I was lasting a bit longer now since this was my second round and it seemed she wanted to hasten the process. She started backing it onto me in time with my thrusts and was now talking about Joe again, “Thank you for letting me have his big beautiful cock. He made me feel so good, he knew how to use my pussy as his, I need his cock again! Tell me you’ll let me have him again!”. She had turned her head to look me in the eyes as she plead to be allowed his black cock another time. That was enough to send me over the edge and I collapsed down onto her, my light second load still throbbing in her recently rearranged pussy. “Of course we can see him again my love.”, came my satisfied and somewhat defeated reply. I knew the road before us was going to accelerate faster than could be controlled, but I needed to see Tiffany that happy again and Joe’s was the perfect cock for the job.

Tiffany’s orgasm tore through her and she soaked his entire crotch, his trim pubes slick down and her cum dripping from the heavy sack that slapped against her mound with every thrust. He was wildly pounding her out now, with a firm grip on her hips throwing her back into him with reckless abandon, bottoming her out with every stroke. He was getting desperate now and Tiff could sense it. She began begging him “Yes yes yes, fuck your tight little pussy I want your cum!”.

He answered her pleas with a hard smack on her ass cheek leaving a bright handprint and a “Good slut, but don’t tell me tell your husband over there.” Tiffany raised her head from the bed and turned to look at me for the first time in what felt like an eternity. Looking me dead in the face she said in a sultry tone with a coy look in her eye, “I want Joes cum in my pussy so bad babe, I want him to fill up this tight pussy and mark it as his own!” Joe looked at me as his rhythm turned to a frenetic jackhammer and with one final powerful thrust he buried himself to the hilt. His balls contracted up into their firing positions as I could see his base pulsating hard inside my beautiful wife.

“Oh fuck, that’s so much!” She squealed in disbelief. Before withdrawing Joe leaned down and whispered something in her ear to which she replied with a bubbly “Mhmmmm”. And then he withdrew, his weapon flopping out in all its semi hard-cum covered glory. But then my eyes went up to her, still bent over ass in the air, a satisfied mess. Her pussy had a noticeable gape, I’d never seen it so slack, not to mention absolutely drenched in thick white cum.

Joe used my boxers from the floor to clean up his cock, then putting his own back on he smiled to me “Like what you see little cuck? That’s how she should be left every time. Now I leave you to your wife, you can have her back now that I’m done with her.” And with that he finished getting dressed and closed the door.

When I turned back to Tiff she was now on her back, legs spread wide and her freshly fucked pussy on full display. She reached down to her gaping hole and dipped two fingers in, getting them a nice glaze of cum before bringing it up to her lips and savoring it before beckoning me to her with her finger. “Aren’t you going to make love to your slut wife?”

“You’re not too sore?” I asked genuinely concerned.

“I don’t think we’ll need to worry about it I want you to feel me now.” Her reply was somewhat surprising, after the absolute pounding I had just witnessed surely she would want a breather at least. And did she say she wanted me to feel her and not the other way around? I got between her legs and kissed her passionately, tasting a trace of his cum. Lining up my dick with her chasm I then pushed inside with ease. I’d never felt her this way before, about half her usual tightness I could barely feel the sides, my cock felt like it was just swimming in a pool of his cum. And another new feature, each thrust of mine now pushed out air as well, making cum bubbles and queefing noises, he had definitely unlocked extra space within her that I was now falling short to use. She was hardly animated, just lying there and taking it unbothered by my efforts. Within a few minutes I blasted my load into her as well. For a moment in post coital bliss we held each other, naked and content. Breaking our comfortable silence Tiffany announced, “God this is the most cum I’ve ever had in me at one time I better go push it out.” And with a hand cupped to her leaking hole she got up and pranced naked to the bathroom door before stopping at the threshold.

She turned to me with a naughty look on her face before telling me, “Actually, I have a better idea! All this delicious cum shouldn’t go to waste after all.”. She came back to the bed and straddled me, raising herself up in a sort of squat she deposited the contents of her pussy all over my semi hard cock and balls. The lukewarm gooey sensation was a new one for me and actually was rather pleasant. Before I could say anything about it though I felt the warm and familiar sensation of her mouth on my cock. She was working me hard again but also slurping up the cum that now lubed my shaft. She licked every drop off my balls before showing me the deep throating skills that had failed to conquer Joe’s massive cock, now swallowing my average one with ease. When she was satisfied not a drop of cum remained she raised her head and asked if I wanted her pussy again. “Well of course babe but you’re not too sore?”.

She shook her head no explaining, I’m still really wet and after Joe it’s kinda numb so don’t worry about it and have your fun!”

Have MY fun? Well now it’s confirmed she’s doing this for my benefit. I got behind her and grabbed her hair, determined to make my fun hers too. I started pounding away my hardest and Tiff dutifully holding her ass in the air for me but seemingly unmoved by my efforts. I slapped her ass where he had, I called her my good little slut wife, I manhandled her the best my slender frame could. I was lasting a bit longer now since this was my second round and it seemed she wanted to hasten the process. She started backing it onto me in time with my thrusts and was now talking about Joe again, “Thank you for letting me have his big beautiful cock. He made me feel so good, he knew how to use my pussy as his, I need his cock again! Tell me you’ll let me have him again!”. She had turned her head to look me in the eyes as she plead to be allowed his black cock another time. That was enough to send me over the edge and I collapsed down onto her, my light second load still throbbing in her recently rearranged pussy. “Of course we can see him again my love.”, came my satisfied and somewhat defeated reply. I knew the road before us was going to accelerate faster than could be controlled, but I needed to see Tiffany that happy again and Joe’s was the perfect cock for the job.
After his first visit, it took a while for us to settle back down from the erotic highs of the new lifestyle Joe had helped introduce us to. Tiffany and I made love to each other at each opportunity that presented itself. If I had any fears in the back of my mind that her interest in what I could provide her sexually would wane after Joe had so thoroughly expanded her horizons, they were quashed by the frequency and intensity of our lovemaking.

Sure, I wouldn’t catch any of the same expressions here coitus with Joe produced, sure I couldn’t cause her to lose touch with reality as she had serialized orgasms on my dick, but what was lacking in involuntary spasms and unintelligible cries of pleasure was, through no shortage of intention, more than made up for by her declarations of love for me. It was as though each session we shared she was determined to reinforce her heart’s loyalties to me even though her pussy was no longer as faithful. Even though she made every effort to target me as her love and the object of her love making, it was evident neither of us could quite keep our encounter with Joe out of our minds. She would suck my cock on her knees and remind me teasingly, “wasn’t it so hot for you to be eating me out while I choked on his big black cock” and, “if I close my eyes i can almost still taste his cum from my pussy on your cock”. Basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking, and after a session particularly rife with reminiscing of Joe’s visit, I recalled a detail from the night I willingly watched my wife take on an alpha cock.

“Honey do you remember the moment after Joe came inside you?” I asked. Tiffany blushed and bit her lip, “How could I forget?”, her eyes wandering off into the distance as her conscious automatically snapped back to that first power stream of thick cum painting her cervix. “Well I have been meaning to ask, what did he whisper to you right before he pulled his cock out of you?”. A look of pleasant surprise came over her, then one of sheepish guilt, as though I’d caught her in some sort of secret. She then seemed to hesitate to tell me, as though weighing the outcomes of her revelation before finally her answer came “He told me ‘let little man over there do whatever he wants, I can already tell he loves this but make sure he doesn’t get any second thoughts if you want this real cock again’.”

She studied my face to gauge my reaction as a mix of embarrassment, possessiveness, and arousal over came me. These feelings swirled and swirled in equal parts, fast becoming inseparable combining for a feeling that I can only accurately describe as angst. My cheeks flushed and my cock chubbed despite our freshly completed lovemaking. “So all this sex we’ve been having is because he told you to?” I asked falteringly. “Well no I wouldn’t say that exactly…” Tiff began before trailing off. “So it was just a reignited sexual flame that I’ve been the beneficiary of?”, I pressed her. “I mean yeah I guess you could say that…” Tiff replied, again seeming like she meant to say more. “Well what would you say it is then? Why does it feel like we’re honeymooning all over again?” I asked with a slight tone of insistence. “You promise not to get mad? I don’t want to hurt your feelings.” Tiffany answered seemingly more emboldened than before. “Tiff, I saw you taken by a man in every respect my sexual superior, and worse yet you witnessed my undeniable resulting arousal, there’s nothing we can talk about surrounding that fact that would make me feel any differently about you or us or anything that happened.” I told her as reassuringly as I could. Deep down I knew I would still feel jealousy maybe even pangs of anger, but I correctly anticipated these feelings would be stirred into this amorphous angst and provide further torturous arousal at the mere memory of seeing his glorious cock plunge her depths.

“Okay then babe, the reason I’ve been all over you since Joe left was not just because he told me to. Joe is an experienced bull for couples like us, he knows how these things tend to go and so I felt like my best chance of getting to enjoy him again would be to make sure you had no regrets.”, she finally let out with it.

My head was spinning, I was swimming in angst. Just after one encounter Joe had inspired my Tiffany to be so determined to take on his cock again. If I hadn’t been in the room I could hardly believe such an effect was possible. But her animal cries echoed in my mind, the way she gripped the sheets, the way her pussy was left. Such an outcome was inevitable but what wasn’t was the way he had made her humiliate me. In fact that entire piece, however natural it may have felt at the time, we had never discussed as being a part of my fantasy. I had to ask, “When you were messaging Joe ahead of time, did you guys talk about me?”. She seemed a bit amused by that and replied “Umm I guess you came up lol, kinda hard not to talk about it when my profile says ‘married wife looking for third with husband’s permission’.”. “Well?” I followed up, not sure if I wanted to ask her about this directly. “Well it was basically confirming you wanted this, and whether or not you were going to be present and the conditions if you were.”. “Conditions?”

“Yeah he basically wanted to make sure you were silent, that there were no limits, and that he would be able to make fun of you for being small and needing him to satisfy your wife. The last one was a lot to consider but he convinced me.”

“How so?”

“Well I wasn’t sure how I felt about you being teased, I love you after all and it’s not like you’re super small so it didn’t seem fair to me he’d make fun of you. He said if I agreed to go along with it I would find it fun and natural in person, and if I didn’t then I wouldn’t have to hear from him again.”

“Natural?”

“Well yeah, I think he meant given the undeniable contrast, his hanging dark meat your compared to your little white bone.” She smile and gave the head of my cock a pinch with two fingers. And oh how natural it was for her, almost as though it were an inevitability, having her split open pussy pounded into oblivion while glimpsing her hubby’s smaller cock leaking precum out of the corner of eye, amidst an orgasmic frenzy it seems every woman might come around to the humor and excitement of teasing her husband’s inferior cock. “So all these times with me have been for my benefit directly, and your benefit indirectly because you felt it would make me more likely to want you to have him again?” I asked for clarification.

“Yes.” Was her monosyllabic reply, she seemed untroubled now, as though she no longer had to put up the front of wanting me for sex. My next question was obvious and the only one I felt I was in the position to ask, “Well when do you want him next?”.

A huge smile spread across her lips as her entire countenance brightened up, she propped herself up on her elbow, the sheet retreating from her perky breast revealing her perfectly pink areola, “I was thinking he could come with us on our camping trip this weekend?”. Despite using an inquisitive tone, despite me being her husband and well within my rights to say no to another man coming with us on a weekend getaway, despite our cabin reservation only having the one bed, this wasn’t a request. Our fates were sealed, and beyond the alpine lake, there would be no telling where we would be headed next.

To be continued