A bar game

There was a neighborhood bar that my wife D and I frequented in our neighbourhood.

Occasionally, she would play her flirting game when we were there, but tonight it was to be different.

She was made up in her usual smoky eye shadow and dark red lips highlighted her green eyes and auburn shoulder length hair. She was wearing a tight low-cut white tank top and her short black skirt that I loved so much.

My wife was a smoke show.

Typically, we talked about our children, family and friends while at the bar.

Abruptly, she stopped and gave me a sultry smile.

She was sitting at the table with her back to the bar as she spread her legs, exposing her waxed nakedness.

“Oh my God!” I exclaimed as quietly as I could. Fortunately, it was moderately noisy in the bar.

Touching her wet pussy, she asked “should I go up to the bar to find someone to talk to? If you’re lucky, you might see his hand on my ass. I know you’d like that.”

She grinned with pleasure at the hard lump in my lap.

She was right.

She leaned forward, grabbing my throbbing cock, giving me an equisite view between her breasts.

“I’ll see you soon,” she purred, winking at me.

Standing up, she strolled languorously up to the bar. In no time, she found someone.

Sitting down next to him, D spent the next hour talking and flirting.

He bought her drinks. They laughed. She ran her fingers up his arm Her hand lingered on his shoulder. I watched them kiss, lightly at first, then passionately.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, then ran his hand down her back and onto her ass, where he gently caressed her.

She glanced back towards me, and smiled lasciviously.

My cock was bursting.

It was 11 PM. I didn’t want to wait. I wanted to fuck. Now.

I dialled her phone in a prearranged signal indicating that I was ready to leave.

I watched her turn to him and apologize. I was almost close enough to hear her say to him that her husband had arrived home and she had to go.

Apparently, she surprisingly offered to put his number into her phone.

As she entered it, she demurred when he asked for hers, holding up her left hand and displaying her wedding band.

We walked separately out of the bar and rushed to our car. I opened the back door and pushed her inside.

“Let’s wait until we get home, she suggested. It will be worth the wait, I promise.”

Oh God.

I tried to not break any speed limits in my hurry to get her home and into our bed. I was unsuccessful, but fortunately we made it without incident.

We raced to our bedroom, and frantically threw our clothes on the floor.

Taking my phone, she went to my playlist, and selected Enigma’s “Sadeness part 1”, reminding me how intense her orgasms were while listening to it.

As the sensual music began to play, she climbed onto the bed and laid back against the pillows.

Spreading her legs, she played with her dripping wet cunt.

“I’m ready for you.”

“You enjoyed your evening,” I laughed.

“Oh…I did. Lick my pussy,” she ordered.

Putting my head between her thighs, I thrust my tongue into her cunt. The sweet scent of her copious, flowing juices drove me wild with lust.

She moaned loudly as I devoured her pussy with abandon. Soon, I sensed that she was very close to coming. Thanks to the music she was listening to, I knew it was going to be spectacular.

Suddenly, just before I got her over the precipice, she stopped me.

“I want you to lay down next to me and stroke your cock.”

Groan.

“I promised you it would be worth the wait to fuck me at home, rather than in the backseat of our car, remember?”

Fuck, she was killing me.

I lay against her warm body, my head on her chest as I masturbated for her.

“Hmmm….you know I love watching you do that”

Her hands strayed to her pussy and she played with herself while watching me.

“I’m going to come!” I soon shouted.

“Wait!” she cried.

Groan.

“First, I want to show you something I’ll know you’ll love,” as she reached onto the nightstand and grabbed her phone.

New erotic photos of you?” I asked excitedly?

“No.”

“Sexy stories or photos?” I asked.

“No, but I’m sure you’ll love this.”

She opened her contact list and handed her phone to me. There was one new entry. ‘Jason’.

I groaned.

“That isn’t the best part. Look closer.”

I looked at her contact list uncomprehendingly..

Then, I saw it.

She had added him to her favourites.

Fuck.

“I knew you would like that. Should I call him?”

“Why would you do that?” I asked.

“To meet up with him in the bar. He’s probably still there. Would it excite you if I went back to meet him tonight?”

I moaned loudly.

Pulling her on top of me, I plunged into her sopping, wet cunt.

We fucked frantically. Squeezing her eyes closed, she grasped her breasts as she rode my cock.

Abruptly, she screamed as her orgasm washed over her. She fell on top of me in exhaustion as we both drifted off to sleep.

Waking some time later, I discovered that she was no longer in bed. It was after 2 AM.

There was no response when I called out to her.

Going down to the kitchen for a glass of water, I wondered where she was.

Then, I saw it. The note on the refrigerator door.

“At the bar.”

Next to the note was a picture of her wearing the same sultry makeup and revealing clothes she wore earlier tonight.

I knew how much she loved fucking with my mind, however.

Convinced that she was somewhere in the house playing ‘hide and seek’ with me, I went to the bedroom and grabbed my phone to call her. Her ringtone will give her away, I thought cleverly.

No, that was too obvious. She had likely turned her phone off.

Thinking to outsmart her, I opened the family tracker app certain that she wouldn’t think to turn her phone off completely.

I was right. She hadn’t turned her phone off.

She was at the bar.

I moaned, almost deleriously aroused.

Taking the photo she had left on the refrigerator back to our bed, I laid back stroking my cock, imagining what she might be doing at that moment.

Then, I noticed what she had written on the back of the photo.

“I know you’re probably imagining what I’m doing. Instead of using your imagination, call me. I’ll put my phone on speaker.”

Fuck.

Last edited:
There was a neighborhood bar that my wife D and I frequented in our neighbourhood.

Occasionally, she would play her flirting game when we were there, but tonight it was to be different.

She was made up in her usual smoky eye shadow and dark red lips highlighted her green eyes and auburn shoulder length hair. She was wearing a tight low-cut white tank top and her short black skirt that I loved so much.

She was sitting at the table with her back to the bar as she spread her legs, exposing her waxed nakedness.

“Oh my God!” I exclaimed as quietly as I could. Fortunately, it was moderately noisy in the bar.

Touching her wet pussy, she asked “should I go up to the bar to find someone to talk to? If you’re lucky, you might see his hand on my ass. I know you’d like that.”

She was right.

She leaned forward, grabbing my throbbing cock, giving me an equisite view between her breasts.

Standing up, she strolled languorously up to the bar. In no time, she found someone.

He bought her drinks. They laughed. She ran her fingers up his arm Her hand lingered on his shoulder. I watched them kiss, lightly at first, then passionately.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, then ran his hand down her back and onto her ass, where he gently caressed her.

My cock was bursting.

I dialled her phone in a prearranged signal indicating that I was ready to leave.

I watched her turn to him and apologize. I was almost close enough to hear her say to him that her husband had arrived home and she had to go.

As she entered it, she demurred when he asked for hers, holding up her left hand and displaying her wedding band.

We walked separately out of the bar and rushed to our car. I opened the back door and pushed her inside.

“Let’s wait until we get home, she suggested. It will be worth the wait, I promise.”

Oh God.

I tried to not break any speed limits in my hurry to get her home and into our bed. I was unsuccessful, but fortunately we made it without incident.

Taking my phone, she went to my playlist, and selected Enigma’s “Sadeness part 1”, reminding me how intense her orgasms were while listening to it.

As the sensual music began to play, she climbed onto the bed and laid back against the pillows.

“I’m ready for you.”

Putting my head between her thighs, I thrust my tongue into her cunt. The sweet scent of her copious, flowing juices drove me wild with lust.

She moaned loudly as I devoured her pussy with abandon. Soon, I sensed that she was very close to coming. Thanks to the music she was listening to, I knew it was going to be spectacular.

Groan.

“I promised you it would be worth the wait to fuck me at home, rather than in the backseat of our car, remember?”

“Wait!” she cried.

Groan.

“First, I want to show you something I’ll know you’ll love,” as she reached onto the nightstand and grabbed her phone.

“No.”

She opened her contact list and handed her phone to me. There was one new entry. ‘Jason’.

I groaned.

Then, I saw it.

Fuck.

“To meet up with him in the bar. He’s probably still there. Would it excite you if I went back to meet him tonight?”

I moaned loudly.

We fucked frantically. Squeezing her eyes closed, she grasped her breasts as she rode my cock.

Abruptly, she screamed as her orgasm washed over her. She fell on top of me in exhaustion as we both drifted off to sleep.

Waking some time later, I discovered that she was no longer in bed. It was after 2 AM.

“At the bar.”

Next to the note was a picture of her wearing the same sultry makeup and revealing clothes she wore earlier tonight.

Convinced that she was somewhere in the house playing ‘hide and seek’ with me, I went to the bedroom and grabbed my phone to call her. Her ringtone will give her away, I thought cleverly.

Thinking to outsmart her, I opened the family tracker app certain that she wouldn’t think to turn her phone off completely.

She was at the bar.

Taking the photo she had left on the refrigerator back to our bed, I laid back stroking my cock, imagining what she might be doing at that moment.

“I know you’re probably imagining what I’m doing. Instead of using your imagination, call me. I’ll put my phone on speaker.”

Fuck.
Thats a fun hot story 🙂

She was right.

My cock was bursting.

Oh God.

“I’m ready for you.”

Groan.

“Wait!” she cried.

Groan.

“No.”

I groaned.

Then, I saw it.

Fuck.

I moaned loudly.

“At the bar.”

She was at the bar.

Fuck.
I hope this is one of many playtimes and encountets were she gets well.fucked and yku get intense sloppy seconds