So, clearly your wife was cucking you before your friend moved, and obviously it was common knowledge to you, and now she's happy to see him again after such a long break. Continue 🙂

Reactions: AndyCee777
She claims she has never been unfaithful, we have had threesomes in the past (not with this friend).
I'm not buying this. You're claiming she's tongue-kissing him in front of you, having her ass grabbed, and possibly being fingered, all with you just there watching and seeing it. So either this has happened before, and with you knowing (because they clearly don't care), or your wife and friend have suddenly decided you're a wimpy cuck and are just doing whatever the heck they want without caring what you think. Or am I missing some key detail here?

Reactions: hotwifeluvr
I often share my wife with my best friend because his wife doesn't give him enough pussy and won't suck his cock, I also fuck my friend's wife but she thinks she's cheating on him and he doesn't know I'm fucking her, the truth is my friend knows I'm fucking his wife and loves hearing how I fuck her pussy and ass and how she sucks my cock and swallows my cum, my friend is satisfied with fucking my wife cause she does everything he likes plus he gets to hear how I fuck his wife, for me I get to fuck both pussies so it's a great setup.

Here's some pictures of my wife and my friend's cock that she enjoys.
1000017009.jpg1000017008.jpg

Here's pictures of my friend's wife and my cock that she enjoys.
1000017003.jpg1000017002.jpg

I often share my wife with my best friend because his wife doesn't give him enough pussy and won't suck his cock, I also fuck my friend's wife but she thinks she's cheating on him and he doesn't know I'm fucking her, the truth is my friend knows I'm fucking his wife and loves hearing how I fuck her pussy and ass and how she sucks my cock and swallows my cum, my friend is satisfied with fucking my wife cause she does everything he likes plus he gets to hear how I fuck his wife, for me I get to fuck both pussies so it's a great setup.

View attachment 2064923View attachment 2064925

View attachment 2064928View attachment 2064930
wow living the dream 🙂 I wouldn´t do this with my best friend but we once knew a buddy we would have done it 🙂

View attachment 2064923View attachment 2064925

View attachment 2064928View attachment 2064930
Very hot, great cock he has.

Reactions: AndyCee777