36 Wife SA Texas.

Below is My wife. She's 36. We are in SA Texas. She likes white guys 45-65(pref the older side). Doesn't like butt or rough stuff. She will be blindfolded (it’s her preference to keep the person anonymous). She is doing this for me and it’s not exactly her thing so she will be shy with a stranger. Enjoys missionary, doggy, and clit play. I will watch and record. STD testing mandatory as the preference is raw. July timeframe. Out of shape body type preferred. US Only. We are not looking to travel.

B13C062B-9C17-44FF-B8C9-80F41B194C5A.jpegF9F92C2B-7BE6-485D-8CE7-36BDB755C98D.jpegD0A782C6-6DBA-406A-8E7B-FC7CF399E79E.jpeg

Attachments

• 9E1086CC-F38F-4F4D-B653-D50594FBC202.jpeg
    9E1086CC-F38F-4F4D-B653-D50594FBC202.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 21
Below is My wife. She's 36. We are in SA Texas. She likes white guys 45-65(pref the older side). Doesn't like butt or rough stuff. She will be blindfolded (it’s her preference to keep the person anonymous). She is doing this for me and it’s not exactly her thing so she will be shy with a stranger. Enjoys missionary, doggy, and clit play. I will watch and record. STD testing mandatory as the preference is raw. July timeframe. Out of shape body type preferred. US Only. We are not looking to travel.

View attachment 2086989View attachment 2086990View attachment 2086991
Have you every thought about , that your wife could leave you for another man. It happened a very closed member of my family.

Last edited:
I would not go on too much about regardless. Having you wife have sex with other men really increases the risk, Anyhow that is how you both like it so enjoy

I would not go on too much about regardless. Having you wife have sex with other men really increases the risk, Anyhow that is how you both like it so enjoy
No clearly you do not understand and you are on here to troll people. How is it you’re busy to begin with. I posted an ad looking for something and you came on here to put you’re nose in people business. If you can read you can see the person remains anonymous to my wife you can also see that she is not into and agreed to do it on the stipulation that it’s a one time thing and the person remain anonymous. Please stick to whatever it is you do on here and keep you’re nose out of peoples business. My wife and myself have been married a long time we know what we are doing thank you for your concern.

My apology, No offence intended, My mother was doing something similar and left my dad for a man 5 years younger than me. It broke our family up so I just reacted seeing your post. Once again , my apology/

I might be interested, though i'm young for your parameters. If you're still looking, let me know. I'm always available for a discussion on possibilities. I'm in DFW, but it's no problem to travel anywhere else in Texas with a few weeks planning.