2nd time watching

crabsigncuck

Male
From
US
Gold
Aa of last night I have now watched my wife fuck another young bill for the second time. I am amazed by how much she loves young cock and the slut she becomes. This time it was 26 year old collage student. She showered, washed her hair, rubbed lotion over evry inch of her body, dabbed perfume in stratigic locations and her pussy was freshly waxed with her little tuft of hair above her clit left in tact. She says the tuft shows she is a mature women.
A few Things I noted were that Once she undressed him, it was like a switch went off. It was like I no longer existed. She became obsessed with his cock and getting what she wanted. She undressed him first and then teased him as she removed all her cloths. His hands were all over her mature soft silky body. He kissed every inch of her body. He loved her feet as he sucked her toes and kissed her feet. Then he dove face first into her now very wet cunt. She arched her back spread her legs wide giving him full access as she moaned with pleasure. This lasted for about ten minutes. This is when she stood him up and went to work sucking his very nice cock. It was not long before he was pumping his first load down her throat. She swallowed every drop. But she did not stop she continued to look up at him as she sucked his balls and cock. In no time she had him fully erect again. She was wispering something in his ear. And Then he forcfully pushed her onto the bed, spread her legs, he then moved in rubbing his larg throbing cock on her soaking wet cunt. She was telling him to ,"fuck it like you mean it". Then with a forceful thrust he was balls deep in her cunt. Then like a man possed he started pounding her cunt with all he had. He knew the harder he fucked her the more she would moan and cum. It was then that I realized that he had fucked her before. She had him trained. I sat and watched as every thrust would make her tits flop wildly. She continued cumming, moaning and begging him to continue pounding her cunt. I have now idea how long it was but then she locked her legs aroud him pulling him deep in her cunt as he groaned and stiffened. Her body was now convulsing in a massive orgasm as he was pumping her full of cum. He fell on top of her, then kissed her. As he withdrew his now limp cock from her cum filled cunt, she finally made eye contact with me and smiled. She now knew what was next. She faced her red swollen used cunt in my directio, spread her legs wide as I move in to eat and clean her fresh creampie. She had another orgasm as I cleaned her cunt. He ended up fucking her again later that evening and filled her for a third time. And yes I did my duty.

I found out that this young bull was the one time shy innocent college boy she trained. He has been fucking her for a few months now. He is now welcome in our bed and home.

Aa of last night I have now watched my wife fuck another young bill for the second time. I am amazed by how much she loves young cock and the slut she becomes. This time it was 26 year old collage student. She showered, washed her hair, rubbed lotion over evry inch of her body, dabbed perfume in stratigic locations and her pussy was freshly waxed with her little tuft of hair above her clit left in tact. She says the tuft shows she is a mature women.
A few Things I noted were that Once she undressed him, it was like a switch went off. It was like I no longer existed. She became obsessed with his cock and getting what she wanted. She undressed him first and then teased him as she removed all her cloths. His hands were all over her mature soft silky body. He kissed every inch of her body. He loved her feet as he sucked her toes and kissed her feet. Then he dove face first into her now very wet cunt. She arched her back spread her legs wide giving him full access as she moaned with pleasure. This lasted for about ten minutes. This is when she stood him up and went to work sucking his very nice cock. It was not long before he was pumping his first load down her throat. She swallowed every drop. But she did not stop she continued to look up at him as she sucked his balls and cock. In no time she had him fully erect again. She was wispering something in his ear. And Then he forcfully pushed her onto the bed, spread her legs, he then moved in rubbing his larg throbing cock on her soaking wet cunt. She was telling him to ,"fuck it like you mean it". Then with a forceful thrust he was balls deep in her cunt. Then like a man possed he started pounding her cunt with all he had. He knew the harder he fucked her the more she would moan and cum. It was then that I realized that he had fucked her before. She had him trained. I sat and watched as every thrust would make her tits flop wildly. She continued cumming, moaning and begging him to continue pounding her cunt. I have now idea how long it was but then she locked her legs aroud him pulling him deep in her cunt as he groaned and stiffened. Her body was now convulsing in a massive orgasm as he was pumping her full of cum. He fell on top of her, then kissed her. As he withdrew his now limp cock from her cum filled cunt, she finally made eye contact with me and smiled. She now knew what was next. She faced her red swollen used cunt in my directio, spread her legs wide as I move in to eat and clean her fresh creampie. She had another orgasm as I cleaned her cunt. He ended up fucking her again later that evening and filled her for a third time. And yes I did my duty.

I found out that this young bull was the one time shy innocent college boy she trained. He has been fucking her for a few months now. He is now welcome in our bed and home.
Niceeeee. Any pics of her adventure

Reactions: big for 44