25 year old Asian couple from Melbourne newly into cuckolding!

Hello All,

I the boyfriend have been into cuckolding and bdsm before my partner has. I was the to introduce the idea, and after many many conversations I think my partner is finally ready to explore this side of life 🙂.

She is 25 years old, 160cm and 60kg. She is fit and active, she is kinky and submissive. We are trying to find a dominant bull to fuck her in the right way, according to her if the sex is dominating and good, she will lose her mind and become a sex slave.

We are looking to meet people who are clean, understanding and respectful.

Thank yoyu.

Reactions: jk19237
Hello All,

I the boyfriend have been into cuckolding and bdsm before my partner has. I was the to introduce the idea, and after many many conversations I think my partner is finally ready to explore this side of life 🙂.

She is 25 years old, 160cm and 60kg. She is fit and active, she is kinky and submissive. We are trying to find a dominant bull to fuck her in the right way, according to her if the sex is dominating and good, she will lose her mind and become a sex slave.

Thank yoyu.
That is awesome that you have a wife that is open minded and willing to fulfill your fantasy 😀 😉

Hello All,

Thank yoyu.
Hey love the post.
32 from Melbourne
Dm me