2 Fit, Hung, Respectful, Orally Bi-Curious Bulls

coupleva

Male
From
VA, US
Verified
After racking my brain I realize there’s only 2 scenarios where I could be into oral with another guy. In both scenarios, it’s extremely important that all involved must be 100% completely STI-free and can prove it, so neither of us has any reservations about truly enjoying the full experience.

Let’s both eat healthy, with a lot of dark chocolate and pineapple, in the weeks leading up to either of these scenarios. Hygiene is also extremely important so we’ll have to both shower really well immediately before.

What do you think of these 2 ideas?

Idea #1:
I’m making out with your woman as she encouragingly tells you how hot you look with your lips stretched around my hard shaft, the top quarter (or maybe even top half?) of my thick shaft glistening with your saliva, and she also joins you in sucking my cock, and she also joins me in sucking your cock, each of us taking turns French kissing your woman’s open mouth, a big, thick, meaty, rock hard cock between hers and his passionately kissing, slobbering, tongue-bathing, tongue-fucking mouths.

Idea #2:
It’s just you and me alone, with complete privacy and no time constraints. Maybe your naked wife or girlfriend can be there, slowly and quietly masturbating herself. And she can lovingly caress both of us, our ass cheeks, upper thighs, hips, backs, shoulders, and heads. No phones. No cameras. Neither you nor I speak a single word once we get started (other than moans of pleasure).

We both just want to hear the sounds of sucking, moaning, and your wife or girlfriend stroking her soaking wet pussy, and sometimes her voice quietly encouraging us by saying how hot what you and I are doing is.

This will be more like a self-guided self-loving sexual meditation, a sexual experiment of intensely multi-orgasmic self-love through mirroring yourself with another man who physically reminds you of yourself.

After I’ve unzipped your pants, pulled your big, thick cock out, and watched you completely remove all your clothes so you’re completely naked in front of me, I want you to unzip my pants, pull my big, thick cock out, and watch me completely remove all my clothes so I’m completely naked in front of you. Your wife or girlfriend is more than welcome to help. Then we’ll both get into the shower and get extra, extra clean. This would be the first time I’ve ever been naked within arm’s length of a naked man.

After we’ve showered, we’ll both lay on our side next to each other, in a relaxed side-laying 69 position, each of us with a pillow supporting our head. To line up properly we’ll probably have to straighten our backs, and we might have to reach out to each other and lovingly grab each other’s hips and ass cheeks to pull the other’s big cock towards your face and especially towards your mouth. This would be the first time I’ve ever touched another man’s hips or ass. And the first time I’ve ever seen in front of my own eyes another man’s hard cock.

No domination, no submission, none of that label bs. Just two dudes at face level with each others’ similar looking cocks, who have never done anything like this before.

Since neither of us have ever tried anything like this before, I’d want us both to take this very slowly, literally for hours, to really savor this experience.

Now that your face is closer to an actual cock than you ever thought it ever would be, a big dick staring you right in your face, I want you to open your mouth and start sucking my cock, at the exact moment I start sucking yours, exploring every contour, feeling and flavor of each other’s cock at the same time, so in our brains it feels like we’re doing all of this to ourselves, the slow way we’ve both always wanted to do it with ourselves as if we had literally all day to just *feeeeeeeel* how *gooooooood* it feels, and to feel what our women feel when they’re doing for us what turns us on the most, but all through the senses of someone way hornier than any woman would ever be capable of being.
I want you to continue sucking my growing, thickening, hardening cock as it gets huge in your mouth and starts getting so big it demands all the space in your mouth, your tongue forced to taste my leaking, silky, slightly sweet & salty precum, and forced to notice how the shape of my big, thick, pink bell-end feels on your entire tongue which automatically starts licking and tracing along the big meaty Roman Gladiator Helmet shape overcrowding your entire mouth. I’ll be doing the exact same thing with yours, each of us paying close attention to what the other is doing with his tongue and mouth suction throughout every delicious wave of pleasure we’re simultaneously giving each other with our mouths and tongues, just focusing on this new experience and on the pleasure and truly feeling each other’s techniques while trying to mirror our techniques.

Also while we’re sucking each other’s cocks we can both gently caress each other’s lower backs, abs, upper thighs and ass cheeks (just the cheeks), communicating with each other through caresses, squeezes, clenches and vocal moans.

We will agree on signals we can feel since our vision will be obscured by each other’s defined abs, huge, meaty, veiny cock, huge, cum-filled bull balls, and muscular thighs. For example, if you want to find out if you can handle me thrusting deeper inside your mouth or even down your throat (which I’d be more than happy to oblige), grab my ass cheeks and pull me towards your mouth. If I’m thrusting too deep, grab my hips and push my crotch away from your face.

When we suck each other at the same time, at the same slow pace and methodical rhythm, it’ll be like we’re each finally sucking our own cock, in our bed with just ourself. This would be more like an all-day self-guided oral masturbation and self-exploration session, to truly get to know yourself sexually, and to tangibly touch, feel and taste yourself from an outside perspective. At the end of the day we all want to know ourselves, want ourselves, and feel wanted.

Personally my cock grows huge when it’s being sucked for a long time and I feel very confident that if I do for you what I enjoy being done for me, that I’ll make yours huge also.

I can’t imagine you and I would be able to resist at least making as shallow (as possible) thrusts into each other’s mouth, from how good we’re making each other feel at the same time. Maybe if we agree beforehand to both just gently (and slowly) thrust about half of our shaft into each other’s mouth? And if we’re both comfortable with that, maybe veeeeery slooooowly and gently push our cocks just a little bit further? I’ve never experienced anyone who could fit the entire length of my thick shaft past their lips, but maybe we can surprise each other with what we’re both capable of? I would be unimaginably turned on if I could finally experience that on my cock, but I don’t have any expectations for that.

And then as we both start moaning at the same time, the sounds of our vocal cords creating vibrations of pleasure down each other’s long, thick, veiny, meaty shafts all the way down into our big, heavy, cum-filled balls, both of our muffled moans reaching a crescendo at the same time, I want us both to feel what it’s like as the meaty underside of our huge cocks start rhythmically twitching simultaneously and our 4 huge bull balls start to rhythmically constrict and move, and we both know what’s just about to happen as you and I suddenly feel and taste HUGE and POWERFUL pumps of hot, silky, creamy, slightly sweet & salty & tangy semen squirting inside your mouth and my mouth which you and I would both be wise to SWALLOW as quickly as each HUGE, POWERFUL squirt gets pumped into our mouths during our simultaneous, intense, extended, entire-minute-long, powerful ejaculating orgasms inside each other’s mouth.

Squirting and pumping your load of hot cum in the mouth of the guy who’s currently squirting and pumping a HUGE load of hot, bright white, silky, creamy, milky, slightly sweet & salty & tangy cum inside your mouth, is almost like you’ve just made yourself cum with your own mouth, but really, **REALLY**, ***REALLY*** well.

And then after swallowing what feels like a belly full of cum, we both stay in that same side-laying 69 position with that huge cock in your face that just came more than you ever thought possible, and start sucking that cock even more, feeling it literally, physically growing inside your mouth as the grateful cock inside your mouth quickly becomes big and rock hard again, letting you know it wants you to keep sucking it, and you do as the cock in your mouth wishes, while I do the same for yours, as we both taste each other’s new precum that leaks out of our cocks more freely this time, and we keep sucking, building each other up to another much faster orgasmic cum explosion inside each other’s mouth. Every orgasm my cock pumps inside your mouth is literally a mouthful of hot semen for you to swallow, and you will physically feel during your orgasms that you’re squirting a mouthful of hot semen into my mouth for me to swallow at the same exact moment I’m cumming inside your mouth. And this will continue until many orgasms later, when we’re both completely drained of all of our cum. It will be many more than 10 orgasms each, where the orgasms come faster and even more intense and we both want each other’s hands squeezing and caressing our clenched ass cheeks as we really start getting into achieving those final quick series of rolling intense orgasms one after another after another in quick succession by both of us quickly and deeply thrusting and fucking each other’s mouth as we ejaculate again and again and again and again without stopping or taking any breaks, each orgasm and ejaculation coming within seconds of the previous orgasm and ejaculation, so it’s like one very long series of intense orgasms, each with its own ejaculation that brings waves of pleasure throughout your entire body.

And then once we’re both fully drained and fully satisfied, if your wife or girlfriend is with us, she can lick and suck both of our cocks and abs and upper thighs clean of all the cum. And maybe she can give us both a surprise palate cleanser by sucking both of us to another orgasm, so we both ejaculate inside her mouth, because she’s a woman and it’s not like we’re bi or somethin.

Reactions: nicebiguy
After racking my brain I realize there’s only 2 scenarios where I could be into oral with another guy. In both scenarios, it’s extremely important that all involved must be 100% completely STI-free and can prove it, so neither of us has any reservations about truly enjoying the full experience.

Let’s both eat healthy, with a lot of dark chocolate and pineapple, in the weeks leading up to either of these scenarios. Hygiene is also extremely important so we’ll have to both shower really well immediately before.

Idea #1:
I’m making out with your woman as she encouragingly tells you how hot you look with your lips stretched around my hard shaft, the top quarter (or maybe even top half?) of my thick shaft glistening with your saliva, and she also joins you in sucking my cock, and she also joins me in sucking your cock, each of us taking turns French kissing your woman’s open mouth, a big, thick, meaty, rock hard cock between hers and his passionately kissing, slobbering, tongue-bathing, tongue-fucking mouths.

Idea #2:
It’s just you and me alone, with complete privacy and no time constraints. Maybe your naked wife or girlfriend can be there, slowly and quietly masturbating herself. And she can lovingly caress both of us, our ass cheeks, upper thighs, hips, backs, shoulders, and heads. No phones. No cameras. Neither you nor I speak a single word once we get started (other than moans of pleasure).

We both just want to hear the sounds of sucking, moaning, and your wife or girlfriend stroking her soaking wet pussy, and sometimes her voice quietly encouraging us by saying how hot what you and I are doing is.

This will be more like a self-guided self-loving sexual meditation, a sexual experiment of intensely multi-orgasmic self-love through mirroring yourself with another man who physically reminds you of yourself.

After I’ve unzipped your pants, pulled your big, thick cock out, and watched you completely remove all your clothes so you’re completely naked in front of me, I want you to unzip my pants, pull my big, thick cock out, and watch me completely remove all my clothes so I’m completely naked in front of you. Your wife or girlfriend is more than welcome to help. Then we’ll both get into the shower and get extra, extra clean. This would be the first time I’ve ever been naked within arm’s length of a naked man.

After we’ve showered, we’ll both lay on our side next to each other, in a relaxed side-laying 69 position, each of us with a pillow supporting our head. To line up properly we’ll probably have to straighten our backs, and we might have to reach out to each other and lovingly grab each other’s hips and ass cheeks to pull the other’s big cock towards your face and especially towards your mouth. This would be the first time I’ve ever touched another man’s hips or ass. And the first time I’ve ever seen in front of my own eyes another man’s hard cock.

No domination, no submission, none of that label bs. Just two dudes at face level with each others’ similar looking cocks, who have never done anything like this before.

Since neither of us have ever tried anything like this before, I’d want us both to take this very slowly, literally for hours, to really savor this experience.

Now that your face is closer to an actual cock than you ever thought it ever would be, a big dick staring you right in your face, I want you to open your mouth and start sucking my cock, at the exact moment I start sucking yours, exploring every contour, feeling and flavor of each other’s cock at the same time, so in our brains it feels like we’re doing all of this to ourselves, the slow way we’ve both always wanted to do it with ourselves as if we had literally all day to just *feeeeeeeel* how *gooooooood* it feels, and to feel what our women feel when they’re doing for us what turns us on the most, but all through the senses of someone way hornier than any woman would ever be capable of being.
I want you to continue sucking my growing, thickening, hardening cock as it gets huge in your mouth and starts getting so big it demands all the space in your mouth, your tongue forced to taste my leaking, silky, slightly sweet & salty precum, and forced to notice how the shape of my big, thick, pink bell-end feels on your entire tongue which automatically starts licking and tracing along the big meaty Roman Gladiator Helmet shape overcrowding your entire mouth. I’ll be doing the exact same thing with yours, each of us paying close attention to what the other is doing with his tongue and mouth suction throughout every delicious wave of pleasure we’re simultaneously giving each other with our mouths and tongues, just focusing on this new experience and on the pleasure and truly feeling each other’s techniques while trying to mirror our techniques.

Also while we’re sucking each other’s cocks we can both gently caress each other’s lower backs, abs, upper thighs and ass cheeks (just the cheeks), communicating with each other through caresses, squeezes, clenches and vocal moans.

We will agree on signals we can feel since our vision will be obscured by each other’s defined abs, huge, meaty, veiny cock, huge, cum-filled bull balls, and muscular thighs. For example, if you want to find out if you can handle me thrusting deeper inside your mouth or even down your throat (which I’d be more than happy to oblige), grab my ass cheeks and pull me towards your mouth. If I’m thrusting too deep, grab my hips and push my crotch away from your face.

When we suck each other at the same time, at the same slow pace and methodical rhythm, it’ll be like we’re each finally sucking our own cock, in our bed with just ourself. This would be more like an all-day self-guided oral masturbation and self-exploration session, to truly get to know yourself sexually, and to tangibly touch, feel and taste yourself from an outside perspective. At the end of the day we all want to know ourselves, want ourselves, and feel wanted.

Personally my cock grows huge when it’s being sucked for a long time and I feel very confident that if I do for you what I enjoy being done for me, that I’ll make yours huge also.

I can’t imagine you and I would be able to resist at least making as shallow (as possible) thrusts into each other’s mouth, from how good we’re making each other feel at the same time. Maybe if we agree beforehand to both just gently (and slowly) thrust about half of our shaft into each other’s mouth? And if we’re both comfortable with that, maybe veeeeery slooooowly and gently push our cocks just a little bit further? I’ve never experienced anyone who could fit the entire length of my thick shaft past their lips, but maybe we can surprise each other with what we’re both capable of? I would be unimaginably turned on if I could finally experience that on my cock, but I don’t have any expectations for that.

And then as we both start moaning at the same time, the sounds of our vocal cords creating vibrations of pleasure down each other’s long, thick, veiny, meaty shafts all the way down into our big, heavy, cum-filled balls, both of our muffled moans reaching a crescendo at the same time, I want us both to feel what it’s like as the meaty underside of our huge cocks start rhythmically twitching simultaneously and our 4 huge bull balls start to rhythmically constrict and move, and we both know what’s just about to happen as you and I suddenly feel and taste HUGE and POWERFUL pumps of hot, silky, creamy, slightly sweet & salty & tangy semen squirting inside your mouth and my mouth which you and I would both be wise to SWALLOW as quickly as each HUGE, POWERFUL squirt gets pumped into our mouths during our simultaneous, intense, extended, entire-minute-long, powerful ejaculating orgasms inside each other’s mouth.

Squirting and pumping your load of hot cum in the mouth of the guy who’s currently squirting and pumping a HUGE load of hot, bright white, silky, creamy, milky, slightly sweet & salty & tangy cum inside your mouth, is almost like you’ve just made yourself cum with your own mouth, but really, **REALLY**, ***REALLY*** well.

And then after swallowing what feels like a belly full of cum, we both stay in that same side-laying 69 position with that huge cock in your face that just came more than you ever thought possible, and start sucking that cock even more, feeling it literally, physically growing inside your mouth as the grateful cock inside your mouth quickly becomes big and rock hard again, letting you know it wants you to keep sucking it, and you do as the cock in your mouth wishes, while I do the same for yours, as we both taste each other’s new precum that leaks out of our cocks more freely this time, and we keep sucking, building each other up to another much faster orgasmic cum explosion inside each other’s mouth. Every orgasm my cock pumps inside your mouth is literally a mouthful of hot semen for you to swallow, and you will physically feel during your orgasms that you’re squirting a mouthful of hot semen into my mouth for me to swallow at the same exact moment I’m cumming inside your mouth. And this will continue until many orgasms later, when we’re both completely drained of all of our cum. It will be many more than 10 orgasms each, where the orgasms come faster and even more intense and we both want each other’s hands squeezing and caressing our clenched ass cheeks as we really start getting into achieving those final quick series of rolling intense orgasms one after another after another in quick succession by both of us quickly and deeply thrusting and fucking each other’s mouth as we ejaculate again and again and again and again without stopping or taking any breaks, each orgasm and ejaculation coming within seconds of the previous orgasm and ejaculation, so it’s like one very long series of intense orgasms, each with its own ejaculation that brings waves of pleasure throughout your entire body.

And then once we’re both fully drained and fully satisfied, if your wife or girlfriend is with us, she can lick and suck both of our cocks and abs and upper thighs clean of all the cum. And maybe she can give us both a surprise palate cleanser by sucking both of us to another orgasm, so we both ejaculate inside her mouth, because she’s a woman and it’s not like we’re bi or somethin.
Just lovely, I love 69ing with my friend too. 😍

Idea #1:

Idea #2:

This sounds hot af