Cuckold Cabin Trip with the boys??

I am going up to a cabin with 5 of my best friends this weekend and my GF Tessa keeps talking about crashing it and being my friend's slut for the weekend. At first she started bringing it up when she was teasing me during sexy time but as time went on her stories sounded more and more like plans. Tessa wont stop talking about coming up and being the serving girl/sex slave to my friends as I watch/do the cooking. My two best friends already know about our relationship but I havn't told the other guys. She has some new lingerie I helped her pick out which she says she is going to change into in the driveway. Then when she comes in she is going to tell the rest of my friends about our arrangement and make me beg them to cuck me. She keeps saying she will suck them off under the table and on the couch when we are hangin out. Then at night she will gangbang them in the bed im sleeping in and then sleep naked in one of their beds. She talks outlandishly dirty all the time but she had me beg her to come and texted my friend Chris for the address without telling me. She is also due to cuck me and I know she canceled her normal weekend plans.

Do you think she is going to actually follow through? If so, how do you think it will go over?

Will she go through with it? From what you’ve written we would say that she was desperate to do it as she’s constructed each scene in her head and might need now for it to happen.

If you discover that she’s really into the pleasures you describe help her a little and if she’s not already read it buy her a copy of the Story of ‘O’ by Anne Desclos written under the pen name of Pauline Reage, written in 1954 and made into a film in 1975 its a novel although some suggest it might be more than just a story.
Much of what you have written and a lot more features in the novel. My girlfriend has a copy which is her mother’s, she belonged, as in was owned by an ‘0’ Club in London where short of branding women on the arse/ass the scenarios featured in the book took place. Women designated as serving women didn’t serve food and drink instead their duties took place under the table with suck and swallow being mandatory.

From the photographs you’ve shown of her your girlfriend she looks more than ideal for a Cuckold Cabin Trip with the Boys you describe, I suspect the trip will be greatly over subscribed with future trips even more over subscribed. How could you not join in and repeatedly fuck her yourself?